Chapter 246: Birdcage; Surprising Appearances

"Hey! Hey! Hey!"

"""Hey! Hey! Hey!"""

When it was decided that the battlefield would be Ginza, they chose a venue far enough from it. Since Yokohama has one of Japan's biggest domes that can fit in 70,000 people, it was chosen as the venue.

"Altitude. 11,000 Feet. The positions of Alicetaria and Altair is confirmed."

"Stop airing the previous reruns. Check the conversion filter before switching."

"Understood!"

Japan does not have the technology to convert real life into "2D Anime" with just a camera. Fortunately, Meteora's magic applied to technology made it possible. Even, every creator who saw this technology marveled at it. Hundreds of hours of work... everything was done in a split second.

Seeing that "real-life" is turned into "2-dimensional", the staff switched it to the screens connected to Nissan Stadium. After that, the excited cheers of the crowd rang out.

"It is time."

Meteora nodded before she started to chant:

"O' Inimitable key that will never rot through the depths of time." (The birdcage is unaffected by space and time.)

"You shall even surpass the dark river of Styx." (It surpasses every prison of legends.)

"Time freezes in your dominion." (Time doesn't exist in its world.)

"Never-ending changes shall turn into nothingness..." (The continually-changing world becomes fixed...)

"...and then becomes infinite." (...and its area boundless.)

"Gates of Prison, the truth behind my key has been revealed here." (The birdcage's sole purpose is divulged at this moment.)

With each chant, the rules of the world were twisted. Somehow, the will behind this world acquiesced to everything. It is not that she gained its approval, but the approval of the world. The audience thought of a "stage" where this big "battle" would occur, thus it shall appear.

"Close oneself!" (Activate!)

Buzz-!

A visible spark of blue electricity was generated with Meteora as its origin. The world had seemingly shaken, but nothing in and of itself changed. Being familiar with this phenomenon, Shiro immediately recognized it.

'She's manipulating the world itself. A creator..!'

Even if it's due to the support of the audience, a creator-class being born in such a normal world would be surprising to others. Many strived to become the supreme being of their world but never had they expected that it is possible through the help of mortals.

Shiro: "Everything's starting. The birdcage is deployed."

Touka: "So that's what it is. I thought that I accidentally used up my power."

Shinji: "Something changed! Did we travel through dimensions?"

As a chat group member, dimension travels is something Shinji is extremely familiar with. Albeit the fluctuations produced by Meteora's actions are extremely small, he could still notice such a change.

Kuroneko: "The enemies are sighted in that place. Remain vigilant, everyone."

Kal'tsit: "The sun had fully set."

An irrelevant comment was made by Kal'tsit. Though, the ones inside the stadium couldn't see it personally. They could only see through the cameras that the sky is already starting to become darker; a transition to nighttime.