Ch 2 : Daughter?!?

Nicolo Rome P.O.V

Nicolo Rome P.O.V 

"Dad, dad, dad, dadddd" and that is how I woke up from my peaceful sleep.

I turn to the side and see all my sons staring into my soul, totally not creepy.

"Yes" I ask 

"I'm dying dad" Bruno says

"Oh a-" before I get to complete my sentence I am rudely interrupted by my eldest son Alexander. 

"Its serious dad" he says 

"Are you dying right now Bruno at 6 in the morning"? I question him 

"Yes dad" he says with a pout 

"Okay go die outside, don't die on my bed" I say while turning around to fall asleep again but when you have children, sleep is the last thing on your mind. 

"Really dad, you think sleep is more important than your own son"? Luca asks 

"Yes," I say, closing my eyes. 

"Dadddddd" they are so not gonna let me sleep 

I turn to see them staring at me again, "yes" I ask 

"Get up its family day, so we are spending time together" Vincenzo says 

"Fine, your paying then" I grumbled

And with that they left, that's my life. My kids are my everything, my pride, my whole world. And I would do anything for any for them, sure I am the Italian mafia king even though with them I don't act like one and the reason for that is I am there father and when I am with them I should act like a father not a boss, I learned this from my father the former mafia boss. He knew how to keep his personal and professional life separate, so that's what inspired me to be a more playful father rather than a cold hearted father and whoever said mafia before love has never been in love because if they had then they would know that when someone you love leaves you, it feels like your dying but worse.

That's what I felt when my wife or ex wife left me with a note saying she found better and she's in love with someone else, I didn't find her because if she really didn't want me I get it, I am not a fun person well that's a lie but I am possessive and some people don't like that but why leave our children. They never got the love of a real mother, sure their grandmother and aunts taught them how to be gentlemen, they never understood what it's like to have a mom, what it's like to cry and only find peace in the embrace of your mother. 

Because if you have a mother's love you have the world.

But don't dwell on the past, My family helped me raise my children. I never tried finding anyone else because I got my children and they are above everything and everyone. I am really happy with the men my children have become today. And with that I get up from my precious sleep to get ready. 

I walk downstairs with my Armani suit towards the kitchen, where all my children are seated. 

"Sup little dinosaurs " I say, I know I'm a cool dad

"Morning" 

"Good morning" 

"Hey dad" 

"Never say that again like never"

I get a lot of different responses but mostly good mornings. One thing I do wish is that I wanted them to be cooler like me but unfortunately we don't always get what we want. They got their mother's genes, Side eye!

"What are we doing today" I ask 

"Oo, okay so we are gonna spend time together and go to a place each of us want at a time" Bruno says excitedly