Ch 17 : Panic attack

Warning- Mentions of Sexual assault, please be careful while reading. Love you all, stay safe :)

You lying whore

Her voice echoed in my ears, raw and fresh. His touch still lingered on my skin. The sound of his belt hitting my back. Everything was there, it was all back. The parts of me that I had hid away because no one believed them. No one cared.

"Alora" A distant voice calls, making me flinch back. They even took my name away from me, they took everything from me.

"Alora" the voice closed in and I hear footsteps. "Oh god, are you okay?" That voice louder than all others. I slowly opened my eyes to see his icy blue eyes, those eyes could kill. Elias reached out his hand but I flinch back. "Okay, okay" He says backing away a bit. "Your okay, Your safe" he says looking straight at me, talking to all those voices in my head, talking to all those touches. "Should I get your brother's?" He questions making me shake my head. I wanted to be alone.

"Do you need a hug? My mom says hugs always make things better" He whispers his cold eyes melting a little. I don't need his pity and neither do I need his comfort but deep down I knew that I just needed someone. So, I nod and he moves closer slowly as if giving me time to change my mind. "I still hate you" I mumble watching him sit beside me.

"I know" His whisper is soft a flower petal, I turn and lean into his warm embrace. Resting my head on his shoulder I close my eyes as I find the voice's disappearing slowly but some remained. I leaned closer as Elias hugged me back resting one hand on the back of my head and his other hand rubbing my back softly. "You're okay, you're safe. No one can hurt you now" he continues his whispers making me fall into darkness.

"Why are you holding my sister like that?" A voice yells in a distance but I couldn't open my eyes, it felt like they were glued together. "One minute you hate each other, and the next you're hugging. What kind of enemies are you two?" Another voice says but I find myself drifting away from them, drifting into a darkness that I wasn't familiar with.

(A/N - Flashbacks)

"How can someone be so pathetic?" Father spat glaring at me.

P-Pat...Pwathetic? What was that?

"P-Pwathetic, what's that dad? '' In response I felt a sharp sting on my cheek that brought tears to my eyes as I looked at dad.

"Ugh, you're five. Grow up. It's pathetic and I am not your dad. Understand" Dad said in a very scary way. Why did he say he was not my dad? I look down, maybe he was mad or that big word mom says,

d-disappointment. Maybe he is disappointed in me but I don't know what that means?

----

"Why are you such a disappointment?" Mother yells at me throwing away all the food I spend hours making. I thought maybe if I made her food she would be proud but as always I disappointed her.

"I-I made y-your favorite, t-to make y-you happy" I stutter making her face scrunch up in disgust.

"Your twelve for god's sake, LEARN HOW TO TALK" She yells making me flinch as tears fall from my eyes. Would she leave me with those men again...I don't wanna go there.

Mother grabs my arm, her nails digging in my skin as I bite back a scream. She drags me up in the attic and pushes me in. It was really cold.

"Tonight, you're staying here" She glared walking out locking the door. I run and bang my fist on the door "Please, I-I am sorry. P-Please" But no one heard, no one heard. I look back as the darkness swallows the room. I keep knocking on the door hoping someone, anyone would hear. Mother always leaves me here for more than a day. She forgets she locked me here. Tears dropped from my eyes as my body begged for something warm but I kept knocking the door. Someone would hear. They had to.