Ch 15: Art

Alora p.o.v

My overthinking had become less after my talk with dad, I felt more happy now that I didn't fear they would hate me because they love me and they would always love me.

"Alora" Zena's voice pulls me out of my thoughts as we walk towards the cafeteria. I hummed and she continued "Are you not gonna go to the art class?" as soon as she asks me that, my feet froze and my eyes widened "Omg! Stop, I forgot. Thanks Zena. See yaa" I yell running towards the art class. When I heard that there was a art class, I wanted nothing more than to be apart of it. Art always made me forget my pain, whenever I paint or draw a weight of pain lifts. Art connected me to my past and not only just the bad parts because if we can look forward for our future we can also look backwards for our past as our past is our past.

I ran inside the class and the teacher looked at me like I had two heads. "Sorry Miss" I say panting and she just sighs. "Well, you can go find a seat." She said turning back to what she was doing. I quickly jog to the back seats that were placed in the middle, there were no other seats around it, only two as I see, I take a seat and look at the person beside me who has his back facing me. "Excuse me, is this seat taken-" the words stop as I look at the person in front of me, "Look who's stalking who now" Elias says with a smirk making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Ughhh!" I huff looking at his smirking figure. Before I could say anything the teacher starts talking "Well hello class, my name is Ms. D and I will be your art teacher as many of you know this is not a course it doesn't count for grades, it's only a club or a side activity. For now, I just want to see where you guys are in art so I want you to draw something that in your eyes is the most beautiful thing, If you guys want I can put them up on the bulletin board outside. Get on working." She announced and sat back down, I stared at the paper in front of me. Something beautiful..? My mind seems to go blank as I think back to her words.

I look around and see everyone already getting started, unexpectedly my eyes find Elias but his eyes weren't on his paper like everyone's rather his eyes were on me. I shake my head and look down thinking what I could draw.

Suddenly, this idea popped into my mind, making me smile wide as I started my work. Halfway done with my drawing, the teacher tells us that we have about 15 minutes before class so everyone starts packing up. I walk outside and see Zena and her friends... My friends waiting for me. A smile makes its way on my face at that thought. They come towards me and Zena hugs me "Ok, before I ask anything I have to talk to Ms. D really quick." She says rushing out and inside the class. Me and the other's start talking.

"You left this, draga mea (Darling)" I hear Elias say as he hands me my water bottle. I take it confused, how did I leave it there? "Who's this..?" Sanaa asked with a smirk. "Doesn't matter" I say glaring at Elias. It was a little weird that they didn't know who Elias was but I didn't question it. "Alora, what happened to that jerk you were talking about?" Zack asks, making me tilt my head in confusion. "Which jerk..?" I whisper confused. "Oh, Zena's brother.. What was the name..? Like Elo, Eli or something like that" Joseph says, making my heart stop. My mouth opens and closes like a fish on land, I slightly turn to look at Elias who raised his eyebrows looking back at me.

"A jerk..?" He echo's back

"Not just a jerk, Alora says he was a pain in the ass. A imbecile, rude spoiled ass, that doesn't have common sense and is stupid." Zach says casually. I sigh, preparing for the heart attack that was about to come. "Really..?" Elias questions looking at me. "Ha! Please when did I say that..!?!? I awkwardly say making Sanaa chuckle "Like everyday" she says. I shut my eyes hoping everything that just happened was a dream.

"What's up..?" Zena asks coming back

"The sky" Zach answers her question making everyone chuckle

Zena simply rolls her eyes looking bored, she then turns to her brother "Why are you here?"