Ch 6 : Meeting

Alexander p.o.v

Cold and Ruthless.

That's all how people know me as a cold ruthless man because that's all I ever showed them. Even though my father encourages me to talk and smile more, I simply can't. I am not like him no matter how much I want to be like him. His confidence and keeping his personal and professional life separate is something I have always admired, ever since Serine left he started spending more time home so he could be there for all of us. I don't call Serine mother because I don't remember her ever acting like a mother towards me or my brothers. Our aunts and grandmother helped our dad raise us.

Alora, mia sorella. (my sister) . We don't know why Serine hid her from us, but I am glad she's here now. Even though she's always tense, like something bad is about to happen. I can't help but think if something happened to her. Right now I am sitting in dad's office waiting for Bruno and Luca to bring her here. So, we can discuss some of the rules we all follow. Just then the door opened and in came Alora with my brothers.

Brothers, we are all really close even though we don't show it that much. We don't show it at all. Bruno is the prankster of the house, after dad he's the one making everyone laugh. Marco is the angry one, he gets mad at little things. Lorenzo and Luca are the calm ones, and Vincenzo and I are the same, the cold ones. And then there is Alora who we know nothing about.

"How did you like everything" Dad asks snapping me out of my thoughts

"It's good" she says, looking around at all of us, but then she looks at the doors. Is she scared? or are we making her uncomfortable?

"Well, we wanted you to know the basic rules of the house, all your brothers follow them" Dad continues

"Would you feel better if some of us leave the room" I interrupted dad

Vincenzo looks at me with a puzzled look and so does everyone in the room, Alora looks at me and simply shakes her head indicating a no. "Why would we leave, she's the one that should leave?'' Marco yells. I look at him with a blank face, he has always been like this. Mad, getting into fights and hurting people.

"Now, let me continue" Dad says warningly to all of us

"The rules are:

Inform us where you are going, its for safety and also so we can be informed of where you are.

Try not to swear, try.

No dating till 18, but if you are we would like to meet and approve the guy.

Bedtime is your choice, your old enough but just get enough rest

If you ever need any help just come to one of us

Most important one, respect. Please have respect for all of us and we will return it but if one of your brothers is being disrespectful to you, say whatever you got my full permission.

Any questions" Dad finishes

"No" She replied

"Great, can I leave" Marco gritted

She looks at him blankly, no emotions at all. I can tell that surprised him but before he could say anything Alora turned to dad and said something that shocked us all. "Can I move out at 18?" she asks so casually. I can tell that hurt dad and surprisingly that hurt me too.

"Why" Lorenzo asks but she doesn't answers

"um... if that's what you really want but Alora we will try but you have to as well, try to see us as your family and if until your 18th birthday you really want to leave. You can" Dad says looking down

"SO, NOW YOU WANT TO LEAVE" Marco yells making her flinch. Why did she flinch?

She turns to look at him "You wanted me to leave, what is the problem now" she says with a monotone voice. She turns to leave but looks at dad before going and says "Thank you for taking me in but I don't want you to keep any hope. I will leave" I placed a hand on my chest so that it would stop hurting but that didn't work.

"YOU ARE SO UNGRATEFUL" Marco yelled at full volume. Alora looks at him with a raised eyebrow and says "anything else". She begins to walk towards the door but Marco gets in the way "you can't disrespect me and leave" he snapped

"I would disrespect you, if I respected you in the first place" She says coldly and walks out the door away from us.

After a few minutes of silence and glaring at everyone Marco walks out and slammed the door, Luca and Bruno follow him. Now the only people here are me, dad, Vincenzo and Lorenzo. "She's a badass" Dad finally says breaking the silence

"Did you see her flinch" Lorenzo asks looking deep in thought

"I did" Vincenzo confirms

"She has a lot of reasons to be scared of doesn't matter if that hurts us or not, she doesn't know us neither does she have trust us" Dad whispers

We nod in agreement and walk out of the room. She is definitely hiding something and I would be damned if I didn't find out.

Author's note

Hii, I know this is a short chapter and for that I am sorry.

Quote of the day :

Don't underestimate the power of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it. - Klaus Mikaelson

 - Klaus Mikaelson