Ch 30 : Dating?

Alora's p.o.v

"I like you"

I think my heart stopped the moment those words left his mouth. Before I could utter a word I hear a loud yell

"What did I just hear!!!" I look back to see dad standing there looking furious

"Uh yeah I am gonna go that way" Elias mutters waking backwards almost like running.

"Someone bring him back" Dad yells and in two seconds there were two guards holding Elias and bringing him towards the house. I follow them inside, too flabbergasted to say anything. Upon entering the living room I see Bruno walking with a shocked expression but before he could ask anything dad told him to call everyone else downstairs.

"You two sit there" He pointed to the chairs in the corner as we were making our way towards the chairs, I looked at Elias who gave me a reassuring smile. After some time everyone came and sat down. It looked like I was being interrogated with the look on dad's face.

"What happened?" Vincenzo questions as dad takes deep breaths

"Elias here likes Alora" The moment that sentence ended, all hell broke loose. Everyone was yelling and I looked down to stop my flashbacks and my beating heart, my nails dug into my skin to distract my brain. Before anything could happen, I felt a hand gripping my hand and opening it gently. Looking up I see Elias gripping my hand and slowly kissing every crescent moon shaped scars my nails have left.

I smile as a pillow smashes into Elias's face. Gasping, I look at my brothers wondering if they have gone mad. "He was kissing your hand!" Xander exclaimed as if Elias committed a crime.

"Xan, he's my boyfriend, he can do that" I say and everyone stops including myself.

"Didn't he just confess he likes you two seconds ago, when did you two decide to date?" Dad questions.

"That's just what I tell her daily because each day seems to make me like her more and more" Elias whispers looking at me

"I am two seconds away from punching your face" Marco says with a disgusted face.

"So, what I'm just supposed to let you date him?" Dad asks, making me sigh, I get up and grab dad's hand and take him outside of the room.

"What's wrong dad?"

"Nothing"

I gave him the look that said I didn't trust a word he said

He sighs "You just came here, and I haven't even made up for all the years I lost with you. Elias being there makes me think you'll just choose him and leave your old father alone which is okay I guess because you're grown up and I didn't even have the chance to see you grow up."

I hugged him tightly "Why would you think that? Dad, I would choose you over anyone. These moments we have spent together have been better than all the times we have missed."

He sighs, grabs my hand and takes me back to the room. We walk inside to see Elias on the floor with Marco on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at them as they go back to their seats "Nothing" Marco says smiling

"You can date each other-" My mouth hangs open as dad says those words. My brothers jump up yelling 'What'

"But I do have conditions that we will discuss alone and if I see a tear in her eye because of you I will kill you. You can take him outside Alora while I talk with them" Dad points at my brothers who were just staring at him with shock. Elias was quick to follow me outside.

"You announced that we're dating?" Elias asks

"Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else at that moment". I explain