Ch 21 : Her!

I love this song this song isn't in English but this is just the musical version and omg am I in love^^

This pictures is THE DEFINITION of them like you cannot tell me otherwise!!!!

Elias P.O.V

What am I doing?

What am I even doing with my life?

Since when did I, Elias Albu, wait for a girl?

"You look dead" My sister Zena states which made me roll my eyes. She was Alora's best friend apparently.

Alora.

Her name alone made me smile these days, why I had no clue?

"There she is" Zena sat up pointing behind me making me turn my head only to find no one there. I hear my sister laughing as I clench my jaw, narrowing my eyes at her. "You like her" She states, making me shake my head rapidly.

No. I couldn't like her. No, just no.

"I don't." I tell her but she only smiles which annoys me.

I don't like her. I hate her. Alora is my best friend's sister. She is the daughter of my dad's best friend and the daughter of one of the dangerous man on this planet and Im her best friend's brother.Talk about never working out....

On top of all this, she is extremely annoying and irritating. She gets on my nerves and never listens to anything.

So, then why. Why does my heart go all crazy just at the sound of her name? Why?

"Elias?" I heard her sweet voice which made me freeze. Turning around to look at her, her eyes meet mine. Such pretty eyes!

"You're in my way" she smiles and when I tell you I was starstruck. She had never smiled at me before. Never! but she did today, and I doubt I would be able to forget the sight.

"Dude move." I sigh and there is her annoying self.

"I was wondering where that annoying little brat went, well found her I guess" I smirked as she glared at me. Walking past me she goes towards the art room.

Art room? Art room. Right! It was lunch, we had an Art club.

Today was the day we handed in our artwork and she would put it up. Clearing my head, I walked inside.

"Elias, your work" The teacher asks as I carefully took out my drawing, handing it to her and watching her gasp just makes my day. She looks at the drawing and then towards Alora, who was talking out her as if sensing our eyes she looks at us with curious eyes. Giving the teacher a soft smile she goes back to her painting.

"This...is beautiful" Hearing the teacher's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"No, just the model that is beautiful" I whisper looking at Alora.