Ch 8 : Shopping

Alora p.o.v

"Aww" I hear a voice say.

"Shut up, you will wake them up" 

"ow" 

I slowly flutter my eyes open. I blink a few times to adjust to the brightness of the room, I look around only to find most of my brothers staring right at me. Totally not creepy! They all exchange looks and apologize for waking me up. 

"We wanted to tell you to come down for breakfast" Bruno whispered to which I nod and they left. 

I try to get up only to find something restraining me, making my head turn only to see Luca sleeping. I lay there confused before everything from yesterday came rushing back. 

"Luca wake up" I whisper to him but he doesn't move a muscle, I sigh and try to get his arm off me but it doesn't work like what does this man eat, why does his arm weigh so much. Somehow I managed to get his arm off. I make my way to the washroom to do my business then I shower and make my way downstairs. 

I finally find the dining room after walking around, I walk in to see my dad and all of my brothers except Luca sitting on the table while the food is being served. My eyes connect with Bruno's who was putting food on his plate with a shocked expression. He then smiled and called me "Hey Alora come sit" him saying that made everyone's attention turn to me. 

I walked towards Bruno who was now smiling widely. "Hey" he whispered when I sat next to him and I greeted him back making Marco scoff really loudly. 

Bruno simply ignores him and starts putting food on my plate, I start eating but I was soon interrupted by my biological father "Alora after this we are going shopping so get ready" He says making me nod. After I finished I walked upstairs toward my room only to see a very confused Luca coming out. "Where did you go" he questions and I explain everything that happened to him. 

After talking for a bit Luca went downstairs to eat and I went into my room to find some clothes to wear to the mall. I looked and I found a simple white shirt with jeans, after changing I went downstairs to meet my father. 

"You ready" I heard a voice from my right making my head turn. I simply just nodded and followed him. He had his car parked outside after we both sat and the driver started the car. The car ride was silent but not the uncomfortable silence, just the peaceful silence. 

We pulled up to a big mall, it screamed rich.

The mall:

We both walked in and he asked me where I wanted to go but I simply just shrugged because I actually did not know where to go

We both walked in and he asked me where I wanted to go but I simply just shrugged because I actually did not know where to go. Nicolo suggested that we should walk around and if I find something to my interest I should take it. While we were walking around I noticed that there was almost no one here. 

"Why is there no one here" I questioned 

"Oh, because I bought this mall for you, though you would get overwhelmed with so many people" Nicolo says casually with a shrug while walking ahead but I was in too much of a shock to walk. He bought this whole mall for me... but why? Why did he waste so much money on someone like me? 

"Alora sweetheart are you okay?" Nicolo's worried voice snapped me out of my thinking, "yes I'm okay" I whispered and started walking with him.

Author's note

Hii, how was it? He bought a mall for her... like someone do that for me please.

anyway have a good day

Quote of the day:

You gave them your whole heart but they only returned pieces