Ch 3 : Father?

Alora p.o.v

Remember when I said let's hope it doesn't get more crazy, well guess what it got insane. Let me recap.

(In the car before reaching the police station)

"So, Alora right" Another office questioned

"Yes, and you are?" I questioned him back

"I'm Jason" he answered

"Here kid, take some candy it's gonna be okay" Laura says putting different kinds of chocolates in my hand.

"I'm 17 not 7 but thanks" I replied

When we reached the police station, they immediately led me to a dark room covered in files and desks, chairs.

"So, let's do a DNA test to see if you have any relatives, if not then you have to go to foster care" Laura says.

"Alright" I replied, I know I don't have any relatives so foster care here I come.

The doctors come and take my blood and hair samples. And now we wait.

Back to present, after 2 days...

It's been two days since the DNA test and today the results come back. I have been living in a room they gave me at a police station, it's pretty good, not too bad but not too good at the same time.

"Come on sweetie!" Says Laura while coming into my room.

I make my way outside where everyone is to see what the results are, "Congratulations, we found your father. He lives in Italy" the doctor says

"My what, my father is in jail I think you forgot" I say confused

"Oh sweetie that was your step father, did your mother not tell you" Laura says

How many people did my mother sleep with?...

Okay so I have a father now.

"And he's coming here in a little time" Laura says

I look at her surprised, "Why" I asked Laura

"Um... because he's your dad" she answers awkwardly

What just happened, so the man I have known my whole life is not my father and some random dude is and he lives in Italy. Well that is a plus point but still.

Okay Okay, I got this

Not okay not okay

He can't know about my past, he can't know about that or them. I try to mentally prepare myself. I can't help but be a little scared.

"Take some rest, he will be here in some hours probably" Laura says snapping me back to reality.

"Okay" I replied while walking away from her. He can't know anything, I can't help but think, will he be good or the same as mother?

Nicolo p.o.v

I stand outside of the police station where my daughter currently is.

Will she like me? Does she want to come with me?

I never would have imagined a big bad mafia boss scared to speak to a little girl.

I sighed and made my way inside the station, Bruno isn't smiling anymore. We have to keep the cold facade in front of people.

"There you are, I'm Laura we talked on the phone" I look to see a blond woman walking towards us.

"Yes, where is my daughter?" I question looking around impatiently.

"Shes inside, but first come and sign the legal documents" Laura says

After I finish signing the document, we follow Laura into a small room. It has white paint and a small desk

Just as Laura leaves to get more papers. Bruno's phone starts to ring. I tell him to put it on speaker.

"What color should we paint the walls in her room" Marco grumbles

"You really don't know what to do, come on bro" Bruno replied.

"You wanna tell me or not because if I picked, her room would look like a haunted house and dad would bury me alive. So talk." Marco says coldly.

"Okay okay, what will you do without me, make the color combo mix of grey, black, dark blue and a touch of white." Says Bruno

Marco hangs up the phone

"See dad, he is rude as fuck" Bruno says to me

"Language kid" I reminded him

"Why is he like this?" Bruno askes with a sigh. That's the same question I have been asking myself ever since he was born.

Laura brought the sheet paper and I signed them quickly, eager to meet my daughter. After that's done she tells me to follow him and brings me to a small room.

"She's inside" Laura says with a smile and leaves to give us privacy.

Bruno quickly opens the door and there she is, my little girl. My daughter, My blood sitting in a chair staring at the ceiling in deep thought. I clear my throat loudly, snapping her out of her thoughts. She looks at us with wide eyes.

"Hi, um.. My name is Alora" she says in the softest and politest way I have ever heard.

"My name is Nicolo but you can call me dad if you feel like it, if not you can just call me bro or dude but don't call me bro cause you know" Shut up please.

She looks confused but then looks away and stares at Bruno silently.

"I am Bruno, the youngest of your brothers, come let's head out so we are not late" Bruno says in a soft and excited tone.

Alora nods and gets up with her backpack

"Where are your clothes?" I asked her.

"This is all I have" she replied looking down

"That's okay, we can go shopping" Bruno interrupts

With that we made our way towards the car outside. I couldn't help but smile as I looked over to my daughter. I don't care who sees me smile at my daughter. My daughter.

Authors note

Hiii guys! How are you today? Opinions??

Have a great day/night

Quote for today:

Memories don't die when possibilities do, they morph into pain... pain you have to feed or fight.

 pain you have to feed or fight