Ch 13 : Car Race

Alora p.o.v

"Alright kids, I wanted to say that I will be going away for a few days. So, make sure to take care and be safe and don't give Alexander trouble." Dad announced as we all ate dinner.

"Where are you going?" Bruno asks making everyone look at Dad for a response

"Switzerland" he answered

"Why" Vincenzo asks

"I have a date" He said smiling, making everyone look at him with wide eyes.

"Who"

"Why"

"When"

"Where"

Everyone bombed Dad with questions making him awkwardly chuckle. He cleared his throat and started answering our questions.

"I am going on a date with someone who I have been talking to for a while, that's why I am going to Switzerland and not for the date only I have some work that I need to finish." He finished explaining, making everyone curious.

"But how do you know that significant other?" Bruno asks, putting food in his mouth, "Bruno my dear son, don't get too into your dad's love life, focus on your own" Dad says laughing a little.

"Alora sweetheart will you be alright, what will you do?" Dad asked softly, making me nod but before I could respond, Lorenzo said "Me and Alora are going somewhere tonight". I look up at him in confusion but he only winks at me mischievously.

Everyone looks at us confused but no one says anything. After finishing dinner and saying goodbye to Dad, Lorenzo comes into my room secretly. "Where are we going?" I asked him getting from my bed "A race" he simply said.

"Huh" I asked, getting confused, making him clear his throat. "Well, it's um.. a car race if you wanna come with me. If not that's okay" he says getting nervous while I feel myself getting excited, I quickly tell him to wait while he tells me to come meet him at the front door quietly.

"Wait, why can't we tell the other's?" I asked him. He turns to look at me with a serious look.

"Cause they won't let you go with me" he says and walks out. I get ready and walk towards the front door and slip out quietly, I turn around and I am met with a back. The back of the person I hate the most.

"Ugh, you" I scoff as Elias narrows his eyes at me but before he could say anything I cut him off "Why are you everywhere I go, just so you know stalking is a crime" I taunt.

He scoffs "Please me stalk you" he says empathizing the me and you. Before I could say anything else Lorenzo comes and tells everyone to quickly get in the car. "Why is he coming with us?" I asked walking up to Lorenzo leaving Elias behind "We are talking his car to go, so we kinda need him you know" he whispers and walks away. I quickly walked towards the car knowing full well that Elias was behind me, so I quickly moved to the side and opened the car door, hitting Elias' arm.

"Ouch" he yells holding his arm but before he could say anything Lorenzo hushes us both "be quiet guys."

I smirk at Elias and sit inside the car looking at the side. I was shocked to be faced with Zena. I gasp and she smiles side hugging me. The rest of the ride went like a blur as me and Zena kept chatting and Elias hissed at us to be quiet, which made both of us talk even louder making Lorenzo chuckle.

--------

We arrived at our destination and I looked around in awe, there were so many people you could mistake this for a party, Lorenzo comes to my side in an instance and leads me to a watch tower thingy. "Stay here okay, I don't want you getting hurt" after saying that Lorenzo leaves and I look outside the big window in front of me that has a clear view of the track. I watch as some cars race around and quickly one of them drifts, making me gasp.