Ch 5 : Brothers

Alora P.O.V

"Alora sweetheart, wake up" I hear a soft voice. 

My eyes open and I look to see Nicolo by my side. "Hi, sweetie, the flight is about to land. Come" he says

"You go ahead" I answer

I lay on the bed for a while thinking why he woke me up so gently or maybe it was just that I was used to waking up by a punch in the face or a kick in the stomach. Maybe they are different, after all they are my blood but so was my mother, she was my blood too but she hated me no.. loathed me, she abused me, took my childhood away from me. She even sold me. I quickly shut my eyes at that thought 

Deep breaths Alora, Deep breaths. 

I sighed and got up from that very comfy bed. I headed for the bathroom to check my hair and then I made my way to Nicolo and Bruno. I opened the door but stopped as I heard my name. They were in the middle of a serious conversation about me. Eavesdropping is bad but they are talking about me so technically it's fine.

"Quando glielo diciamo?"
(When are we telling her) 
Bruno questions in Italian I believe. 

"Quando è il momento giusto"
(When the time is right) answered Nicolo

What are they talking about? I know very little of Italian so I really don't understand. 

"She's gonna leave when she finds out" Bruno says sadly switching back to English. 

"That's why I am not telling her about it dumbass, she won't find about the m-" Before he could finish his sentence, I felt a hand press against my shoulder which ends in me screaming. I turn to see an air hostess behind me. 

The door flies open and I see a very worried looking Nicolo and a confused looking Bruno behind him. "What happened" Nicolo asked 

"Nothing, I just got a scared" I reassure him

He nodded as I followed him inside, I sat at the same seat as I did before, Bruno stared at me for a long minute which made me look away in guilt, if I don't see them as my family then I have no family rights meaning I can't listen to their conversations. 

"You okay" Bruno whispers

"Fine" A lie but he doesn't question it, I don't know how they will respond to me saying I can't live with them or just meeting the rest of this family. 

The plane landed and we made our way outside and towards a black Mercedes that parked just a few distance from the plane. I look at the sky to see the sun shining bright with no clouds in the sky. As we made our way towards the car and got seated, I couldn't help as a wave of nervousness hit me. The rest of the family might not be as welcoming as Nicolo and Bruno, but why do I care? It's not like I will stay at their house longer. 

But oh how wrong was I, they don't have a house they have a mansion! The architecture is beautiful as is every brick that made this a place to live. Now, I am having second thoughts who would want to leave a house as beautiful as theirs.

The house :