Ch 18 : Gun!

Alora's p.o.v

Lifeless.

The only definition I could for dead-eyed, Dead eyes the only thing I see when I look in the mirror. My dead eyes staring back at me as they remind me of that night. The pain, the crying, the breakdown. Showing me everything like a movie tape, playing everything over and over again.

"Alora" Bruno's voice pulls me out of my never ending thoughts "I think I left the car keys, could you get it for me? I have to ask Luca something." He requested and I nod making my way towards his room. Walking inside his room, I look around realizing how much this room shows Bruno's personality.

Remembering why I came here, I open his drawers looking for the car keys. Not finding anything I opened up the second one only to find clothes. I put my hand under them hoping to find the keys but my hope dies when I don't feel anything. Pulling my hands back my fingertips are met with something cold, metallic. Why am I even surprised he lost them here, sighing I grabbed the metal and slowly pulled it up. My finger's still as my body freezes, looking down at my hands my heart races. I gripped the gun tightly.

Why does he have a gun? My heart races, as all the wrong thoughts come flooding through my mind. Why does my sweet, funny, loving and caring brother have a gun in his drawer? I pull out his clothes only to see the keys.

"ALORA, DID YOU FIND IT" Bruno yells making me flinch. My mind goes blank as I shove the gun in my bag, grabbing the keys I run downstairs towards Bruno's car.

"Ah- there you are, Thank you" He smiles, grabbing the keys from. Sitting in the car I could not stop staring at him. Why does he have a gun? Should I ask him about it? Who should I ask? Looking at my brother who turns to look at me with his signature soft smile that would melt my heart but right now my mind was filled with the images of the gun. "You okay?" he asks, turning right towards the school making me hum in response.

Parking the car, me and Bruno get out of the car and my eyes catch a car too familiar. That was the moment I knew who could answer my questions. I am so regretting this. Swallowing my pride down my throat I walked towards him. Ignoring Bruno's calls of my name I tapped his shoulder making him turn. The first thing I see are those eyes. His icy blue eyes, those eyes could kill.

"What" he asks as boredom laced his words making me have second thoughts. And I am regretting it.

"I need to talk" I said as I grabbed his wrist before he had a chance to refuse, pulling him towards the school despite his protest I pushed him inside the janitor's closet.

"Is this our thing?" Turning back to look at him not realizing that there was very little distance between us. His figure towering over mine making my race as he smirks "I asked something"

"What"

Walking closer till my back is pressed against the wall he whispers "The janitor's closet, is it our thing?"

Ignoring the goosebumps on my arms I look at him "We don't have a thing" I say coldly making his smirk grow.

"Well do you need a hug then?" He smirks, making my cheeks heat up as I remembered the hug we shared. I glared at him "Don't" I said clenching my teeth making him chuckle. "All you have to do is ask" He smirks, making my blood boil. "I hate you" I whispered through my clenched teeth, his eyes darkened as he whispered back "I hate you". Why did I even consider this a good idea? "Ugh, why am I here" I sigh

"You had a question, love" He smiles, making my heart race even more. Pulling the gun out of my bag I point it at him making him go back with an amused expression. "Safety's still on, sweetheart" He smirks, making me glare at him.