18 | Madison

I'd just like to give a quick shout out to my most active readers. I'm really hoping I haven't missed someone because I feel like I have. So, thank you:
derping_since_2011_5
Sugarplumlukeyy
bianca1024
Divalicious04
hemmings_luke96
Anyway, enjoy the chapter!
-------------------------------

"Are we matching?" Luke asked randomly.

"What are you on about, Lucas?" We were currently sat on his bed, talking random nonsense. Over the last few weeks both of had been busy studying for finals and with our sports commitments.

"You know what I mean. Like how some couples dress to match each other for prom?"

"Do you want to wear blue?"

"Not blue everything" I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"My dress is sky blue"

"So, we're not matching?"

"Nope" I told him. "It's too cheesy anyway"

"I'm a cheesy guy in case you haven't noticed"

"Oh, trust me, I have. After all the promposal was for me, I did witness the cheesiness"

"Oh, shut up, you loved it" He said, hitting me with the pillow that was behind his head.

"Yeah, I did"

"Good. Now, let's see your dress"

"No. You're not seeing it till the day"

"Ah, why not? We need to match"

"Because I said so. I want it to be a surprise. I thought we just decided we weren't matching"

"But I want to match, it'll be cute and plus everyone will know you're with me" He told me. "Do you think I'll like your dress?"

"God knows, you only like black so probably not"

"It wouldn't matter what you wear, you'd look beautiful in anything"

"Wow, where are the crackers because I've got a huge piece of cheese right here"

"Oh and I'm cheesy?"

"Shut up, Hemmings"

"You wish, Carter, you wish"

***********

"So, Calum, what's happening with you and Kayli?"

"Why what did she say? Does she like me?" He asked quickly, suddenly very interested in the conversation. It was Saturday and Luke, Calum and I were at a pizza place in town. Ashton and Michael were coming too but were late like always. Kayli was also coming but Calum was the only one who didn't know that. And Kayli thought it was just going to be me and her. A little white lie never hurt nobody.

"Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't" I shrugged making Cal groan.

"Can you just tell me? Then maybe I'll have the nerve to ask her out or to prom, maybe both"

"Calum, you're one of the most popular guys in the school as well as one of the hottest. Girls love you and I'm pretty sure Kayli's one of them. You've got this" I told him. He had gone slightly red.

"The party is here" Michael said, sliding into the booth next to Calum. Ashton did the same, sitting across from us.

"So, Calum, when's your lover getting here?" Michael asked absentmindedly, brushing a hand through his newly black hair.