00:05

cutiepor

gun

morning

tiw told me something

and???

but i'm not going to tell you

what is wrong with you

you'll find out after the break

so today????

what

uni starts today

no???

yeah it's not
i just want you to tell me what is it

LOOL you can't trick me

LIAR
UNI START TODAY AND YOUTOLD ME IT DIDNY

don't tell me it was tiw who told you 😒

if i'm late
i hope you meet him

tiwson won't do anything to me!!

who said i was talking about him

you always talk about him

OK BUT THIS TIME I AM NOT

gun was giggling to himself, so proud that he was successfully able to trick por. the boy is sitting in the back of the classroom like always, surrounded by the rest of his friend group, waiting for por and the teacher to arrive.

"hey.. isn't that tinn?" sound asks, kicking gun's leg to get his attention. he glances up, his eyes immediately widening at the sudden presence of the man. he quickly looks away, hoping that none of the boys standing by the door noticed him.

after how their relationship separated, tinn was the last person he wanted to see. even if it was him who ended it. "hey, guys! tinn just moved back to thailand a few weeks ago." tiw exclaims as they walk over to where their friends are sitting.

as the others welcome tinn back with huge grins and have small talks with him, gun already has thrown himself behind sound, praying that their teacher could walk in by now and begin the lessons.

"wait, have you guys seen.." gun could feel the blood in his body rush to his head. "por?" tiw continues after pausing for a second to look around. god, gun is going insane and it's all tiw's fault.

"por is a bit late since gun told him that the break isn't over yet," win let out a short laugh, pointing at gun. gun awkwardly peeks his head out from behind sound with a nervous smile.

unfortunately, the attention is now averted on gun. his friends visibly judge him for whatever he was doing behind sound, but gun was too busy making eye contact with their highschool president, also known as his ex boyfriend, to care about the others.

and not to be weird or anything, but gun couldn't help notice the little changes in the boy, like how tinn's hair has grown longer now. his bangs nearly covered his eyebrows and hair was visibly sticking out from the sides of his head, indicating a mullet in the back. both of his ears were pierced, too.

"hi," gun said quietly, almost like a whisper. he still crouching down behind sound so it was barely audible inside the chattering classroom. tinn just looks at him up and down before giving a slight nod.

so embarrassing.