00:25

gunttapon

12:53 am

you replied to their story
my baby

03:33 pm

i j wokeup
be wuiet!!!!!!!!!!

"i don't understand your mum.. she's making you study beca— hey! are you listening?" tiw slammed his hand on the table, winching in pain right after. "sorry, gun texted me." tinn couldn't stop smiling, as he turned his phone off.

"okay, whatev— wait, what did you just say.." tinn shrugs as he's sipping on his taro boba tea. "no way.." tiw's eyes lit up, gasping and everything, acting like it's the end of the world. picking up the fries he dropped on the floor and throwing it at tinn. tiw feels betrayed, how could tinn?

they've been friends since the age of thirteen and they are literally on a date right now. how could tinn do this to tiw? talking to some other boy when tiw is in front of him and complaining about por? none of them have classes today and instead of resting at home, tiw showed up at tinn's house without any notice. tiwson didn't do all of that to be treated like this on their date.

tiw places his hand on his chest while making weird and hurt expressions. people around them were looking over to their table and it's because of their handsome faces. but when tiw started acting like this in public, they quickly changed their minds and looked away.

"people are looking, stop doing that!" kicking tiw under the table. "if you don't tell me everything right now, i will start whining." and tinn starts speaking right after hearing those words coming out of tiw's mouth.

seventeen minutes later and tinn is still not done. tiw ordered more food and drinks three times already. tinn explained everything long ago, but now he is just talking about how amazing gun is and complimenting him.

finally the male stopped. stealing some of tiw's food when all of the sudden he remembers something and starts hitting tiw's hand to get his attention. "what is it? oh my god!" tiw starts panicking too and coughing from accidentally inhaling some of his saliva.

"kajorn!" tinn begins with food still in his mouth, getting attention from the table beside them. tinn bows his head to the elder couple as an apology, whipped his head up and back to glare at tiw. scooting the chair closer and whispering into his friend's ear, not forgetting to blow into it for fun first.

"kajorn likes pat,"

the new information made tiw's jaw drop, but he covered his mouth as fast as he could after realising tinn can see the chewed food left inside of his mouth. "no.. i thought he liked you!"

"he does, but also pat." tinn did promise kajorn not to tell anyone about this little secret, but he couldn't keep it from his bestfriend. it's impossible, he sucks at keeping secrets from tiw.

tiwson has always helped tinnapob with gun and literally everything else, especially when tinnapob was at his lowest. both can't make a decision on their own without discussing with each other first.

they depend on each other. especially tinn, he is tiw's big baby even though he hates to admit it.

 especially tinn, he is tiw's big baby even though he hates to admit it

liked by ttiw_son, cattyppns and 295 others
jtl.tinn my date
view all 88 comments

_porpor 🤔
jtl.tinn _porpor that's my bitch now
_porpor jtl.tinn KYS KYS

gunttapon this guy is so fine!!!!!
jtl.tinn gunttapon i know i am
gunttapon jtl.tinn not you
jtl.tinn gunttapon you want my dick so bad bro
gunttapon jtl.tinn teehee yes i do my tirak
jtl.tinn gunttapon tirak?
gunttapon jtl.tinn 🤷‍
ttiw_son gunttapon stop flirting with my darling
gunttapon ttiw_son your darling wants me
ttiw_son gunttapon GET OFF

23kimmy cuties