00:08

06:03 in the morning and por is shouting for gun to wake up behind the door. the male yawns and stretches his legs out. an abrupt groan leaves his mouth when soreness around his thighs hits him.

wait, why's he sleeping in this room? gun struggles to sit up from the pain and glances around the room. the bed is all messed up, the bed sheets are halfway off and wrinkly, so is the blanket. and even worse, his clothes stay sprawled on the floor instead of covering his naked body.

"no way," he thought, "what the hell did i do with tinn?" he asks himself in a panic. his consciousness refuses to think of the answer that makes the most sense, trying his best to get out of bed without moving his lower body. with a racing heart, he limps towards the door after messily putting his clothes on.

por and tiw, who were eating rice porridge on the couch, greets gun a good morning. "where are the others?" gun asks and nods when tiw points at the bowl of rice porridge on the table.

"everyone went home like an hour ago. i don't know about tinn though." por replies with an awkward smile. they both look at tiw for an answer, but he just shrugs.

"oh.. okay," gun's voice fades.

gun hasn't seen tinn the entire morning. not even in any of their shared classes. it's already lunch now and now tiw disappeared from his sight too.

he pokes the chopped cucumbers on his plate with a plastic fork. after multiple panicked talks with himself and silently screaming about his life choices, he finally accepted it.

he had sex with tinn. they were both drunk, and most importantly, inexperienced. did he really just have his first time with his ex when they've barely talked?

an excited voice interrupts his thoughts "hey guys! how are y'all feeling?" tiw asks, standing really close to por sitting at the end of the table.

"we all are fine except gun. he looks like he sucked dick last night!" win says with his loud voice, tears in his eyes from laughing as the others agree.

gun stuck his middle finger out without looking up. however, when he did though, he quickly put his hand down. he looks at tinn who's busy with everyone except gun. this behaviour upsets gun than he already was.

he wants to talk with tinn about their night so bad, but tinn's obviously avoiding him for whatever reason. it went on like this for the whole day and gun had enough of it. he decided he's going to talk with tinn no matter what since their classes have ended

"tinn!" gun calls when tinn steps out of the restroom. finally, his attention lands on gun, but as expected, something had to interrupt them.

"hello, mother." tinn says after accepting the call on his ringing phone and just walks away without looking at him.

gun was close to pulling his hair out.