00:38

23kimmy added jtl.tinn and ttiw_son
23kimmy named the group best trio

23kimmy
hey faggots

tinn looks down to see the notification he just got, flinching a bit when he sees his own face because tiw starts facetiming him. "no fucking way. do you think she knows that we talked about her?" tiw asks the moment tinn accepted the call and shared his screen.

tinn just arrived home after being forced to come over to tiw's dorm for a little break from studying half of the day. the only thing tiw and tinn did was talk and one of those topics involved kimmy; tinn brought up how kimmy and gun are getting close and that he's a bit worried.

he lets out a short chuckle, stepping inside of the house.

"what do i say? what do we say?" tiw is panicking, afraid that kimmy somehow heard their conversation.

what do you want kimmy

23kimmy
reunion of the trio

no one wants a reunion with you

23kimmy
j suck my dick

ttiw_son
ewwwww!!!!!!!!

23kimmy
tinn
ur little bf is so cute
he told me smth that he has never told u before

ttiw_son
ohhhh..

ah ha
okay

"you alright?" tiw is still here, not planning to end the call.

"yeah," he said, letting out a sigh later. not looking at tiw and just waiting to see what kimmy is going to say next.

23kimmy
yk 'm getting the feelin that he is rlly comfy with me

?

23kimmy
he's j so cute
all smiley nd gigglin w me
close lmaoo

whatever helps you sleep at night, karnchana 🤷‍.

"she hates being called by her government name, what are you doing?"

"be quiet, tiwson."

23kimmy
lmfao
u know i don't like being called that

and i don't like you being close with gun
life isn't always fair

23kimmy
cut the crap
j say ur jealous instead of givin me quotes nd shit

whatever
not in the mood for your jokes

23kimmy
aight

ttiw_son
sick

tinn tells tiw he has to go before ending the call, throwing his phone on the bed. kimmy really knows how to push his buttons.

he sighs a little when he keeps remembering her texts. it's obvious kimmy is just messing with him but he can't help himself. the image of gun giggly and smiley around her makes his stomach twist.

she's good at getting on his nerves. now his head is clouded with thoughts as he tries to distract himself from everything that happened.

two days later.

tinn successfully went two days without kimmy coming up in his mind, but now she's back again. tinn randomly gets pissed when reminded of all the things kimmy said in the groupchat.