00:10

gun is running late and he's a bit lucky that it's non uniform day or else he would've even more late because of the uniform. "shit! shit!" he repeats, trying to pick what to wear that could hide all the hickies tinn made a few days ago.

the man ends up finding a white hoodie shoved at the very end of his closet and a pair of dark blue baggy jeans. he runs out of the dorm while cursing por in his mind for not waking him up.

busy running to his class, gun didn't notice he ran past the person he was just cursing in his mind alongside two other equally weird dressed up people.

tinn quickly pulls tiw to the side when he saw gun running past them, "did you just see what gun was wearing?"

tiw shakes his head, looking up to see gun in the hallway. "he's wearing a white hoodie, my white hoodie." the moment tinn finishes talking, tiw smacked him in the back of his head.

"be realistic, tinn. why would he wear your hoodie?" tinn rubs the spot where he was hit and rolls his eyes. why is tiw having such a nasty attitude? just because tinn pulled him away from por and shit for a minute? "you know, if you're so mad over a hoodie then go ask him for it."

"i was planning to do that. thanks for nothing," he says, giving tiw the middle finger before walking away to somewhere since he has a free period.

"what's up with tinn?" por ask and tiw's smiles slowly disappear. "ouch.. asking about another man in front of me?" letting himself fall towards por and expecting to be caught like in the movies, but instead por took a step back making tiw fall on the floor in front of everyone in the hallway. oh, how embarrassing.

lunchtime is almost over and tinn still can't find gun anywhere. he has been searching since lunch started. the boy was about to give up when he found his friends and approached, "have you guys seen gun anywhere?"

all of them shook their heads except win who yelled out "library" and ran out of the canteen. they all groaned, "sound, go get your boyfriend!" pat says and yo lets out a short and awkward laugh.

tinn glares at them before walking over to the library and scanning the whole room. finally seeing a boy sitting really far away from the entrance with a white hood over his head.

"ain't that my hoodie that you're wearing?" gun looked up from his phone and lifted an eyebrow, not forgetting to look up and down at tinn. his outfit was more of a costume than a casual look. he definitely saw the same thing on por.

a white collar underneath a black buttoned waistcoat accompanied by a black tie and some pants.

"no? why would it—" the younger one closes his mouth. he looks down at the hoodie and realises it's really tinn's. the one he took from tinn's bedroom the day before tinn was going to take the plane to australia.

tinn tilts his head to the side with a cocky smile which pisses gun off. anything that has something to do with tinn makes him mad. he has been trying for days to talk with tinn and now when they finally are, his only reaction is irritation, "because of you! i couldn't attend non uniform day properly!"

"you started it!" tinn yells back, also getting pissed because why is gun suddenly blaming him? "and how is that my fault?" he adds. they're lucky that there's no one else here since class is about to start or else they would have been kicked out a long ago.

"it's your fault because i have to hide the hickies you made!" gun pulls the hood down and stands up.

he is stunned by gun's answer, but something inside of him snapped when he saw the fading purple bruises on gun's neck. "you disgust me," tinn says in english and pulls gun into a kiss.