00:15

tinn arrives at the main building when he notices someone familiar. "hey gun?" he calls, approaching the younger one who was standing alone in the front.

gun didn't look up from his phone and just turned to the opposite way. tinn gave him a weird look. however, he didn't really think much about the way gun was behaving and decided to head to the faculty of medicine instead. all of them are in different faculties except tiw and tinn, but they all study at the same university — which is really cool how one university has a lot of different faculties. besides, it's easy for them to meet up too since they have a few shared classes at the main building.

"wait for me!" tiw yell from the other side of the road. he walked over to where tinn is. "texting por?" tiw shakes his head, showing the chat between him and gun.

oh.

that's when tinn realised why gun was acting that way.

gun is upset about yesterday.

he thought the reason gun was acting like that was because they hate each other. he didn't expect there to be more. back then, whenever gun was upset at tinn, he would try his best to communicate even though he found it hard. always listening to what tinn has to say first.

tinn didn't exactly hate it, but more so dislike. he dislikes it when gun is being petty and acts this way. like i just said, tinn knows gun finds it hard to communicate, but it's annoying. he doesn't know how to explain what he felt when gun refused to communicate, but it's a shitty one.

just now gun ignored him instead of letting him talk. it might be because they aren't dating anymore. tinn couldn't help get annoyed and think back to the time he woke up on a saturday morning to see the breakup messages.

tinn.

we're over.

his message wasn't sending and he was blocked everywhere. even emails. tinn felt stupid and cried for days. it distracted him from his studies, but he had to pretend like it wasn't bothering him at all because none of his relatives knew about them. his grades were dropping and his mum who was getting updates from his uncle, was disappointed. tinn could only force himself to study again and focus on school while constantly having gun on his mind. staying up days and nights wondering what he did wrong for gun to cut him off like that.

it took tinn six months to move on. the only reason he was able to move on was because he saw gun giggling on tiw's story like nothing happened and that made him absolutely sick. the two months after moving on, he did feel some jealousy though. seeing gun on people's stories made him weird in the stomach. how they made gun smile and giggle like he had no worry in the world.

but now?

there's only hatred left in tinn's heart for gun.

"hey, are you alright?" tiw waves his hand in front of tinn's face. seeing his bestfriend standing completely still in silence, blankly staring at the screen.

"sorry? oh yeah, i was thinking of something else."

"okay, mama's boy," aside from university, tinn only thinks about his parents. well, that's what tiw thinks he does.

tinn rolls his eyes, "at least i'm someone's boy. i heard por sucked pat's toes again yesterday."

"can you guys stop saying that? i'm starting to believe it's true!" tiw complains. tired of hearing the same thing about por and pat over and over again.

the rest of the day, tiw chased after por, begging for forgiveness.