00:45

"ah.. por.."

the memory keeps replaying in his head.

kajorn couldn't stop thinking about it.

did pat really moan out por's name? or should he get his ears checked? i mean, it's been a while since he cleaned his ears.

weeks have passed by and he has had no interaction with pat. kajorn came back to his senses when he was left at the toilet. he realized whose name pat moaned, but he couldn't accept it. kajorn wanted to live in denial.

except today. kajorn misses the elder so much that it's eating him up alive. if he wants to continue seeing pat, he has to man up and open his mouth (the same mouth that he sucked pat's balls with).

kajorn has been avoiding pat for weeks. now when he actually has to talk with the elder, it's suddenly hard to find him.

lunch break comes around and kajorn finds pat away from chinzilla near a random empty corridor. taking this as a perfect opportunity, he rushes towards the male.

"p'pat, can we talk?" he calls out. pat looks up from his phone and tips his head at him. "what? make it quick." he states dismissively.

kajorn hesitates, unsure of how to approach a topic like this to the elder. he stumbles on his words and says, "remember when i.. uh. remember when we were in the bathroom that day?" cringing to himself.

pat nods, chewing on the straw of a carton milk he was drinking.

"you moaned por's name. can we talk about that?" kajorn blurts out. this catches the elder off guard.

he was leaning against the wall but quickly stands up properly. "did i?" pat asks, eyebrows furrowed together. kajorn can't tell if it's from confusion or frustration.

before he could even get to talk, kajorn realises pat wasn't wearing his usual thin framed glasses. he hasn't noticed the change until now. and it was not having a positive affect on him.

pat looked so hot without his glasses. his eyes were much more clear. whatever expression he had on his face came off as more attractive than normal. even now, the scowl on his face was making kajorn blush.

he sucked in a breath. admiring the elder's facial features that were once blocked out by his glasses. the front of his hair a few inches above his eyes, pale skin glistening. pat looked more mature and handsome than his past clean, minimalistic look. kajorn was a bit too into it.

"i didn't mean to do that." pat's voice interrupts his gaze. kajorn blinks a bit before remembering the reason why he was here.

"why'd you do it? i'm confused, p." he mumbles. truth be told, it's not just confusion and curiousity; he also felt upset. upset that someone else's name left pat's mouth when kajorn was the one pleasuring him.

pat sighs a bit. his mood shifted and he tightens his lips together. "i like por, i'll be honest." he confesses abruptly.

kajorn's mind goes blank. pat likes por? wasn't he straight? and his own friend? so many thoughts ran through his head at that moment. he felt personally attacked by them.

pat scratches the top of his head a little before continuing, "i thought i was straight but i started liking por a long time ago. i knew nothing would happen between us so i forced myself to not like guys anymore. i'm trying to forget him." he explains carefully.

no words could describe how kajorn was feeling. it came as a big shock to him knowing there's a possible chance pat is into guys. and por was the guy he was into. this felt weird to know.

"so.." he starts after brief silence. "you thought of por while i was sucking your dick?" instead of him. kajorn didn't want to hear the obvious answer to that.

if pat didn't shatter his heart already, it was in worse condition now. this whole time, someone else was on the elder's mind while kajorn felt special being under him

he could feel his eyes start burning. pat's hesitant face made him more upset. without waiting for the elder to reply, he decided to run out of the place.

"forget it." kajorn said before he turned around. he controls the threatening tears in his eyes so pat couldn't witness it.

"kajorn, wait!" pat suddenly called.

he stopped immediately. he felt hopeful hearing that. pat stopping him from leaving made him shamelessly excited. he titled his head to listen to pat talk.

"can you not tell anyone about this? only you know that i like por." the elder mentions hesitantly.

it's completely his fault for expecting something different. kajorn wants to slap himself for liking someone he knows he can't have. he fell for someone who can't care enough to consider other people's feelings.

kajorn completely stopped talking to pat for a week after that incident. his outlook on the elder shifted everytime he saw pat near por acting like his normal self. kajorn's heart was heavy and he thought pat would notice the boy's sudden absence.

but that never happened. pat wasn't wary of anything. he still smiled and joked around his classmates. life was the same for the elder. this confirmed that pat doesn't care about kajorn, or anything that happened between them.

gun is out with kimmy to a cafe neither of them have visited before. they've gotten really close since last time. he feels like he can tell kimmy everything without being judged. kimmy never fails to compliment him any chance she gets and lift up his mood.

gun also admires her looks. she's flawless; her fashion sense is his personal favorite. she showed him many of her tattoos and gun was in awe. the girl also has multiple piercings.

"you look really good with a lip and eyebrow piercing!" he praises amidst their normal conversation. he stares at the metal ring around kimmy's lips, hoping the girl doesn't find it weird.

kimmy smiles at his doe eyes. "thank you, baby." she giggles, booping gun's nose. blush crept up on her cheeks. she couldn't help it, gun has the most beautiful eyes she's ever seen. she could stare at them forever, mesmerised.

"it looks so cool." gun adds, now focusing on the piercing on her eyebrow. "wanna get one too?" kimmy suddenly mentions.

gun's eyes widen. the thought never crossed his mind before. he doesn't think piercings would suit him since he doesn't really have sharp and edgy features like kimmy and tinn.

"should i?" he mumbles, drifting away in thought. "i don't know what would fit me though." the younger tries to imagine himself in all the piercings kimmy has.

"we'll figure that out when we're at the salon. you just need to be sure first." kimmy assures him.

considering it, gun takes out his phone to text tinn about his opinion.

tinnapob 🤗

ik you busy but what do you feel about piercings

????? i like em
i have them myself so

ehheeeeee okaayyy!!!!
i love youuuu

i love you more

after that kimmy brings gun to the salon. they look through all the options before kimmy suggests gun to get a lip piercing. he trusted her so he agrees to get one on his bottom lip.

gun is a bit nervous when his turn shows up. it's his first ever piercing, he's scared it won't suit him or be too painful. kimmy stands beside him for comfort.

"which side do you want it?" she asks.

he thinks for a bit before replying, "right because i'm always right." 🤓 pls keep the emoji