00:36

it was the next day and tinn made it his first priority to show up at gun's place for an apology. guilt ate him up the whole night since the boy never replied to his texts or calls. gun completely went offline and tinn needed to see him as soon as possible to fix everything.

"gunnn." the elder slightly whines. he's sitting on one of the tools at the counter of gim's shop. gun stood there on the other side with a frown on his face.

"i don't like you sad, gun. please look at me?" tinn tries again, tilting his head.

there was an evident pout on the younger's face. he avoided eye contact with tinn at all cost. yesterday's event made his heart heavy, he felt too uncomfortable now.

tinn sighs, noticing the boy fidgeting with whatever he could find on the counter. he hesitantly reached his hand out to touch gun's fingers.

"i'm sorry, baby." he gently says. when gun doesn't retreat, tinn intertwines their fingers together, feeling gun's soft skin against his own.

"i really did my best to defend you. mum never gets this mad, i don't know why she acted like that last night." he explains.

gun responds by humming. he looks up a little which makes tinn smile.

"i promise i fought for you, gun." he finishes.

the younger nods, tightening his lips together to control his smile. he squeezes their intertwined hands reassuringly. "i know you did. it's not your fault."

tinn brings their hands closer and kisses the top of gun's hand. "i'm sorry for everything she said to you. i feel horrible, gun."

gun shakes his head, blushing at the kiss. "you don't have to say sorry." he replies.

tinn smiles. "forgive me, angel baby?"

gun giggles at the nickname. he playfully pushes tinn's hand away.

he doesn't respond so tinn stands up from his seat. he approaches the younger and wraps his hand around gun's waist. gentle and slow, making gun look down because of their close approximate.

"are you still mad at me, baby?" tinn mumbled softly, leaning closer. his fingers played with gun's back making gun shiver a little.

he knows his ears are red and tinn further teased him because of it. his chest was rising up and down abnormally fast from being flustered. gun puts his hand on tinn's shoulder to limit their gap even more.

their chests were against each other. tinn breathes in gun's lychee scent. he comes near the boy's ear and asks, "can i make you feel better, hm?"

gun groans, getting flustered. he hides his head in tinn's chest. lightly hitting the boy's shoulder earning a deep chuckle.

"shut up." the younger mumbles against his chest.

"let me see you smile, baby." tinn insists and tries to make him look. when gun refuses, he tickles the boy's hips.

"tinn." gun finally looks up, smiling. he slaps tinn's hand away. "you're so cute." the other replies when he sees gun blushing.

"i'm a man. don't make me smile." gun jokes, lightly pushing tinn's shoulders.

"my man." tinn says.

gun's eyes widen. "who taught you that, faggot?" he asks, feeling his face heat up. he follows it by hugging tinn tightly to hide his face.

tinn laughs and burries his head into gun's neck. his addictive smell invades his nose. he sniffs, the tip of his nose making gun's skin tingly. the younger felt goosebumps and butterflies.

gun giggles as the sniffing gets aggressive and all over his neck. he could feel tinn's lips lightly hovering too. he tightened his hands around the elder's neck, heart beating faster from the overwhelming feeling.

to have tinn this close to him again, smiling with him are his favorite moments. gun forgets everything when tinn is there. the boy makes him feel the luckiest.

a ding sounds catches tinn's attention. he averts his gaze on gun's phone placed on the counter. his eyebrows furrow when he noticed kimmy's name on his phone screen.

gun also hears it. he lets go of their embrace to reach for his phone. "why's kimmy texting you?" tinn asks, hands still around gun's waist.

after reading the message, gun puts his phone back. "oh, she's talking about this durian restaurant." he answers.

tinn raises his eyebrows. "what durian restaurant, baby?"

"just the one we planned to go to together." his response makes tinn jealous.

"together? how'd you guys get so close?" he asks, trying his best not to sound stern. gun and kimmy were hanging out without his knowledge? his trust for kimmy was little to none so he was worried.

gun smiles at that. "oh, she's like a big sister to me. we talk on text. she's so cool!" he says excitedly.

"you guys hung out before?"

"yeah, we ate durian icecream with por. why?"

tinn could feel his jealousy slowly creeping in. why was kimmy invested in his boyfriend suddenly? he doesn't want gun to get too close to the girl, knowing her past very well. he also felt jealous knowing gun was going out with people other than tinn without even telling him.

tinn's silence confuses gun. "what's wrong? you wanna eat jumba?" the boy asks, not realising the reason behind tinn's sudden mood change. so far, all he knows is that tinn and kimmy are pretty close friends.

"nothing's wrong, baby. has kimmy done anything weird around you?" the elder's question makes him frown.

"no, why?"

tinn shakes his head dismissively. "be careful around her, baby. she's a little crazy." he sternly says.

"what?" gun abruptly chuckles. he didn't expect that from tinn, just like por. assuming the boy was joking, he just nods. "alright, funny you say that. now let me go."

tinn slowly releases gun, who says something about making him jumba. he couldn't shake off the heavy feeling in his heart though. he's aware of how happy kimmy was making gun feel. it made him wonder if this was kimmy's way to manipulate gun into spending time with her.

either way, he was jealous as fuck. he trusts gun but kimmy is the one he has bad feelings about.

Sharing this note of ploy explaining the chapter cuz she's so cute and funny..slow and sloooowww......