00:43

10:50 pm and tinn is ready to sleep, already tucked himself in bed nicely and everything.

tttttiwson

yo tinn i see kimmy with yo little boyfriend

Ah hell NA
spy him 4 me

on it, mr. jirawattanakul.

happy to be working with you, mr. sophonpatima.

next day.

tinn couldn't sleep last night at all, his plan to go to bed early was quickly ruined after tiw texted him. tinn has been up the whole night overthinking and being jealous.

it was almost 11 pm and gun was still hanging out with kimmy? tinn didn't feel better about the fact that tiw is all over his face and explaining in detail what they were doing. "and, and! i saw kimmy trying t—"

"tinnapob!" tiw gets cut off by the exciting male who is running up to them. por slowly pulls win and tiw away, giving tinn and gun some space with each other.

"i missed you so much! i haven't seen you in like," he starts counting with his fingers, "a week!" gun says, pouting while tinn is looking at him expressionlessly.

tinn is the communication type of guy, but he was too upset at the moment to talk with gun. tinn just gave the younger male a nod before looking down on his phone.

gun squints his eyes in confusion and pushes tinn's hand that is holding the phone down. about to bite tinn, but the elder backed away which surprised all of them.

all of their friends know that gun loves biting tinn for no reason and at anytime, and tinn allows it. people always stare at tinn weirdly when he shows up with a big bite mark on his chin, wrist or arm in class. literally anywhere where his skin could be visible.

so when tinn stepped away from gun, it hurts him.

that was new.

gun dramatically slams his hand over his chest when tinn walks away with tiw.

after uni.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ CHINZILLA !! ˶ᵔ ᵔ˶

EUEUEUEU😭😭😭😭💧💧💧eueue😭😭😭EUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUUEUEU😭😭😭😭😭💧💧💧😭💧💧💧😭😭💧💧💧💧💧😭😭eeueu😭😭💧💧😭EUEUEUEUEUUEUEUEUEUEUUEU😭💧😭💧😭💧💧😭EEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUU😭😭😭💧💧😭💧😭

sound
yo what the fuck

yo
THE FUCK did i do

sound
not you elephant can you move

yo
moves

sound
thanks

win
errmmmm what's wrong with him

por
tinn backed away from gun when he was trying to bite tinn

HOFD FU KNOWWWWWWWW!

por
it's like..... we all were there when it happened.

WAAAAAAAH AHWBA AHha H Whaba whha WAHAHA HEMAVWAHAH WAHAH WAHHAB AHGHHAAHHAHH WAHAHHBW AHHHH (·•᷄∩•᷅ )
??? tinn is not like his usual self
HE DIDN'T SAY A WORD TO ME. NOT A SINGLE WORD!!!!!
and i'm HIS WHOLE WORLD? universe the stars to his darkness Every star and planet in the milky way his sunshine THE WHOLE GALAXY