00:30

what win heard was true; kimmy lives in a mansion that is exactly thirty five minutes away from the university. people were unsure at first if they were either going to show up or not. but after hearing how large the house is, they immediately came over with a taxi, motorcycle or the subway.

the party started two hours ago and the first floor is already crowded. gun and the others had to go to the third floor to avoid being pushed around and stepped on.

por and gun are cuddling on the couch since both are extremely clingy when drunk, but it still didn't feel enough — they need to be closer till their lips almost touch. right next to them are sound and win who are aggressively eating each other's faces out. everyone makes out at parties, so it's normal. it doesn't really bother them what the couple are doing, as long as they don't pull their dicks out.

and tinn and tiw was nowhere to be seen, but who cares? gun and por have each other. "have you seen pat and yo?" he asks after realising it's been a while since he last saw both of the male and he misses them.

por stays silent, but points to where the drinks are.

"i'll be back!!" gun struggles to get up and he tries to look to the left and right, but his vision is too blurry. he stumbles over to where the drinks are, holding both of his eyes wide open to scan the whole room to find his friends.

gun freezes, his vision might be blurry, but he wasn't seeing things.. right? is gun hallucinating tinn? why is he seeing tinn standing in the corner with someone touching him on the neck where his tattoos are? the protect and peace in chinese, one under another.

gun tries to get closer without being suspicious, squinting his eyes to take a better look. "kajorn.." he whispers after making out that the person beside tinn is kajorn. he knows kajorn is being all touchy to make pat jealous.

but oh my gosh. he is the jealous one here.

and it's worse when he is drunk too.

the drunk boy quickly spots pat and yo later. they were standing by the fridge and he stomped his way to them. "gun, what's wrong?" pat asks after gun spinned him around so they were facing each other. also noticing that gun is acting differently and it's definitely not because of the alcohol. okay, maybe a bit because of the alcohol too, but that's not the point right now.

"your man is flirting with my man!" gun shouts in pat's ear through the loud music, whining a little.

pat covers his ear and looks at yo in confusion who was just shrugging. that made gun starts whining even more, pointing behind himself and there is kajorn who is basically sniffing tinn's neck by now. seeing that made pat pissed, not because he was jealous or whatsoever. but because kajorn was being all touchy with his friend's man and he isn't going to let that slide.

pat mumbles something before shoving his glass against yo's chest and wraps his hand around gun's wrist; pulling gun with him to where kajorn and tinn are. yo slowly following after, wanting to be included too.

"what the fuck do you think you are doing?" pat lets go of gun's wrist to push kajorn against the wall. flicking kajorn on the forehead when he looked at pat.

"p'pat! i—" he couldn't form any words out and pat pulled him by the ear to somewhere else that was less crowded. once again, yo following right behind.

tinn finally let out the breath he's been holding the whole time kajorn was on him. he's about to approach gun, but the younger male stepped back. "baby, what?" he asks.

"don't talk to me!" gun gives tinn the middle finger and looks away. the whiny voice immediately made him realise that gun was jealous and sulking. tinn absolutely loves it.