00:28

"kill yourself, tinn." a week has passed since the thing with kajorn and gun's birthday. only a few people are still talking about it while the rest are talking about the cover chinzilla did of 100% by the toys. the boys decided to do a cover of the song win suggested, wanting the rumors to die down.

tinn just got out of the shower and didn't have the time to put on clothes when his phone started calling non stop.

it was sound, "that's not very nice to say."

"who cares?" sound asks, the wind in the background blowing aggressively.

tinn just chuckled, drying his wet hair with a towel, "just because gun likes you doesn't mean we do."

"and who are we?" tinn asks, confused. why do his friends dislike him? he hasn't done anything wrong.

he could hear sound's groan loud and clear, the wind in the background disappearing. "i lied, it's only me. the others like you, gross.." sound was gagging.

"okay, whatever. i don't care what you think about me. where is gun?" tinn puts sound on speaker, throwing the phone on the bed and looking through his closet.

"fuck you. why do i have to tell you?"

"why shouldn't you? he's mine," sound let out a short laugh.

"okay, fine. he's probably on his way home right now, but that's not the point." sound pauses and tinn could hear the male moving around, "if you ever break gun's heart, i'll end you. i might suck at showing it, but i love gun a lot." tinn chuckles. hearing the tough sound talking about loving someone else other than win is rare.

"alright th-"

"but i also love you," sound cuts him off and tinn is taken back. did he hear that right? sound saying he loves him?

his rival since fourth grade?

sound and tinn didn't really have anything against each other until their parents started comparing them. it made them go against each other at any given opportunity to be the better one. at some point, that competitiveness grew into hate.

the only reason they went by the term "friends" was because of gun. but they can't lie, they started loving each other throughout the year. although tinn moved away after they were just about to get to know each other better; they did message each other a few times and you know, everything happens for a reason.

"can you say it back? it's fucking disgusting." sound grumbles. two minutes passed and tinn still hasn't said anything back.

"i love you too, sound." tinn says while laughing. both instantly had the urge to apologise to each other for everything between them, but none of them dared to say anything.

and through call? just no. maybe, face to face in the future?

tinn can hear a chuckle from the other line before sound hung up without any response. "that was weird," he thought, not getting what the point of the call was.

could it be that their friends wanted to make sure tinn wasn't going to break gun's heart? as revenge since gun broke tinn's heart? hah, that's cute. tinn loves how stupid chinzilla are and how much they care about each other.

♡︎ gun

hii tinn !!

(⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠) gunnn~

૮꒰˵っ ̫- ˵꒱ა my boyfieee

teeheee(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) how was your day ?