Backstory

My name is y/n Smith, i was born on Pandora with humans, my parents were Sophia Smith and and Benjamin Smith.

They left me without a exo-pack since i could breathe the air of Pandora.

They said they would take me for a walk, little did i know that they were leaving me behind.

I was 6 years old when that happend. I was found by a somewhat friendly Thanator a week later, i decided that day that i was going to trust the beautiful animal.

The Thanator raised me as her own, i knew how to talk English, i knew how to talk Na'vi aswell since i would listen to a Na'vi speaking English and the Na'vi language to their kids.

The Thanator gave me food, water, warmth, protection, brothers and sisters aswell! She had kids of her own and was still raising me.

I have always talked to the Thanator as if she was human, i always sung to her and her baby Thanators.

It is not like she understands but it feels like she does understand in some way.

I hope this is okay so far, i did randomly come up with this at 11 PM on a wednesday night, and i started writing this a couple of minutes later.

it is now 1 AM and i am currently writing both this story and the other story called Avengers x Avatar (The Way Of Water)

At the time of writing this story, it is 24-02-2023 (EU) 02-24-2023 (USA) (i think it is like that, i am not sure, don't blame me it's 1 AM)

I hope you will like this story, make sure to press on the star so i know that you like it, or don't press the star, thats fine.

(284 words)