Sorry, this one is very lste again and the next chapter is going to take long aswell, but enjoy!

Y/n's pov

As i am walking back to the lab, i see a Viperwolf pup, it looked wounded and hurt. "Hey little one, let me help you" i said as i slowly made my way towards the viperwolf. I crouch down a little far away beside it so i won't scare her.

I reach out my hand and the Viperwolf pup growled and snapped at my hand, i pull my hand away so i don't get bitten. "Shh... it's okay, i'm gonna help you, i promise, i'm not here to hurt you" i said in a hushed tone.

I reach out again and this time the Viperwolf pup only growled. I pulled my hand back slowly. I then reached out again and the Viperwolf pup slowly let me pet her head. I smiled and gently petted her head.

"Hey bud... let me see what's wrong" i said as i slowly moved my hand over her body to see if i could find any wound. I mean, she looks injured but you can't see any blood if there was a wound, there wasn't any wound on her body so i suspect that one of her paws was broken.

I picked up the front paw and gently moved it around, nothing happend, i moved the her paw that was behind her front paw, no, not the back paw, Viperwolfs have 6 paws, so yeah.

Turns out that one behind the front paw was broken, and appearntly, the pup couldn't walk on her other 5 paws. I don't know why, believe me, but she can't i guess.

Deal with it.

I gently picked her up and she was suprisingly calm in my arms as i held her. I made sure i wasn't hurting her and i made sure that she was okay and i started taking her to my little hut.

I wasn't going to take her to the lab for multiple reasons and one of that reasons is that i don't want to scare the Viperwolf pup or any of the humans that are in the lab, if i get to my hut, i can give the Viperwolf pup some food, i mean after all, the pup looks very skinny.

Then if i do that, i'll see if i can steal some stuff from the lab to try and heal up the paw of the Viperwolf pup, i mean, Norm showed me some stuff about how to use a human med kit or something.

But i might still use the stuff i always used to heal my own wounds, i don't know if it would work for broken bones, but we'll try it out and just pray to Eywa that it works.

By the time i am done with trying my best to explain, i arrived at my little hut and i put the Viperwolf pup on my make-shift bed as carefull as i can, i know they don't eat fruit but i tried anyway, i had one of my knifes with me and i still had 2 fruits left.

They have to be good, since i have eaten one that i had for like 6 days and it still tasted good. I grabbed the 2 fruits and began cutting it, i offered one cut peace to the Viperwolf pup and she ate it.

I smiled and cut another few pieces, i ate a piece aswell and i gave the Viperwolf pup another one and she ate it. She seemed to like it but she isn't going to get full of it so idd have to hunt something for her.

I mean, thats fine with me, i like hunting, it's sad for the animals, but it's life.

Deal with it, i love animals and i don't hunt animals myself, some people do hunt, it's sad, but sometimes it is needed because the population of some animals grow to fast and then they need to be hunted, but sometimes people just kill animals for fun, and thats even sadder, sorry for this small lecture, but let's go on with the story!

I then give the Viperwolf pup some more pieces of fruit that i had cut up and i eat some myself aswell, i then had like 20 pieces left and i gave them all to the pup because she probably needs it more then me right now.

Spider's pov

I really don't know what to do, i mean y/n likes me the way i like her and i know the writer waits to damn long to let us date and stuff, but she did that with a different story aswell.

Anyway, now i am waiting for y/n to get back to my room because i am to lazy to go back outside to find her, so i just sat here in my room, in my bed, and kind of just staring at the door.

Then the door opened after i was staring at it for like 20 minutes, y/n walked in and she looked like she was in a hurry or something. "Y/n, i uhm- i wanted to ask something" i said.

Y/n grabbed her bow and knife. "Sorry, ask me later, i don't have time right now, i need to do something real quick" she said. She is hiding something from me.

"Want me to help?" I asked. She shook her head. "No, i can do this alone, it is for one of the Thanators, i'm hunting with them like i used to and he doesn't trust anyone beside me" she said. I sighed.

"Fine, have fun i guess" i said and she said a small thanks and walked away, i sighed and sat back down on the bed, nevermind, i layed down on the bed and i just fell asleep.

HEY, i know this took way to long but school is stressfull, and i gotta find a job soon aswell so i can buy stuff myself, plus tuesday i am going to a Theme park called 'Efteling', it is a theme park in the Netherlands and i am going there with school, so yeah.

(1042 words)