I know, the confessing thing took my way to long, i know, but quick A/N before the story.

This here, is pretty cool, 11th out of 1.05K stories on #tuk and 2nd out of 87 stories on #normspellman. Let's just say i am happy and impressed. By the way, this is a very short chapter.

Let's go on with the story!

Y/n's pov

So Spider and i confessed feelings for eachother like 20 minutes ago, i don't know, and now i am trying to convince him not to go inside of my little hut.

"Spider, you can't come inside" i said as i put my hand on his bare chest. Spider blushed. "Why tho?" Spider asked like he asked for the 10th time. "Because i say so" i said.

Spider got close to me, to remind you, he still has his exo-pack on, but he still gor very close which made me blush since our chests were touching. Then Spider made a sudden move and got past me and went in to my little hut, he gasped when he saw what was in my little hut.

He was speechless, he turned around and walked towards me with a look of horror on his face. "What...." Spider mumbled. "Don't tell anyone Spider" i said as i put my hands on his shoulders. "Y/n, you have a Viperwolf in there! It could kill you!" Spider said with a worried look on his face.

"She is just a pup, Spider, she was hurt, she won't kill me, plus i was litterly raised by an adult Thanator, which is way more dangerous then a Viperwolf pup" i said in defense.

"Fair enough, but still, don't you think it is a little dangerous?" Spider asked. "Maybe a little bit, but not so much, i trust her" i said. Spider gave me a 'really?' look. "Yes, Spider" i said.

"Please don't tell anyone" i said again as i look at him with hope. "I won't tell anyone, i promise" Spider said and hugged me. "Okay, thanks Spider" i said and hugged him back.

"Want to go to the lab?" Spider asked with a small grin on his face. "Why? So you can kiss me?" I teased. Spider's cheeks burned up and a moment later his cheeks were red. "I mean- yeah" Spider chuckled.

See, told you, very short chapter, sorry for that, but i got a sneak peak for a new story i am writing for when i am done with my other story called: 'Avengers x Avatar', so yeah, here is the sneak peak. (Kind of)

And then again, sorry for this very short chapter, i wanted make it longer but i don't have ideas at the moment, plus i have a job interview tomorrow

(466 words)