It is around 1 am at the moment, it's raining, i'm tired and cold, but i don't really care, enjoy this part!

Plus sorry that this took so long!!

Y/n's pov

I woke up with Spider still laying next to me with his arms around my waist. I smile and try to get out his grip around my waist, but i think he only tightened it even more, in his sleep.

HA, CLASSIC

I then try again, still with no succes. "Where you going?" Spider asked with a soft, but a little rapsy morning voice and with his eyes still closed. That sounded both hot and cute. I decided that i didn't want to reply as still tried to get out of his arms.

Spider's arms tightened even more and he puts his face in the crook of my neck. "Y/n... where you going?" Spider asked again, he was basically just tickling me with his voice because he was with his face in the crook of my neck and it tickled because he talked.

"I wanna go outside to get something to eat" i said in a soft tone. "10 more minutes" Spider said as he burried his face even more. "But i'm hungry" i said and he chuckled. "You can eat here, for now i just want to cuddle" Spider said.

"But-" i started but couldn't talk further because he put his hand on my mouth. "Shh, please 10 more minutes" he said and i sigh, and finally gave in and wrapped my arms around him and he took his face out of the crook of my neck as i cuddled up to him.

He kissed my forehead. "Thank you" Spider said and pulled me closer to him as we cuddled. Let's just say, that we kind of fell back asleep and got woken up by Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk barging in to our- i mean, Spider's room.

Ofcource, Lo'ak barged in, making a lot of noice, Kiri and Tuk just walked in after. They sas us laying down, and i woke up, but decided to keep my eyes closed to hear what Spider was gonna say.

Spider's pov

I woke up because Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk barges in to my room, well atleast Lo'ak did it and the other 2 walked in after, i was still cuddled up with y/n. "Guys! Shh she is still sleeping!" I whisper yelled at them.

"Come on bro! You slept in for like 2 hours!" Lo'ak whisper-yelled back. "Do? Why does that matter?!" I whisper-yelled as i tightened my arms that are still around y/n's waist. "Because you don't sleep in, like ever" Kiri said softly.

"True, but still, i can, i don't need to wake up at 7 am every morning, i can sleep in every once in a while" i said softly. I moved my attention to y/n who started moving a bit, but she only nuzzled he face in my chest.

"Oh, i see, she made you sleep longer didn't she" Lo'ak said. "What? No, i asked her to stay in bed longer because she wanted to go outside and get food, and i didn't let her" i said as i played with the end of y/n's hair.

Then Norm came walking in. "What's all of this whispering about?" Norm said. Tuk and Kiri shushed him, i softly chuckled at them. I checked if y/n was still asleep and she is still asleep. I wonder if she thinks that i think that she us sleeping when i know she isn't with all of this noice around the room.

"Oohh, okay, but you should wake her up Spider, you both need to eat something" Norm said. "True, so if we can get our privacy, that would be great" i said. Norm nodded and walked out of the room, then Tuk, then Kiri grabbed Lo'ak's arm and dragged him out of the room and closed the door behind them.

I kissed y/n's cheek. "Wake up cutie" i said and she smiled and opened her eyes. "You know, i was awake the entire time" y/n said with a chuckle. "Trust me, i know" i said and she looked shocked. "How?" Y/n asked. "Thats for me to know and you to find out, maybe i'll tell you some day" i said with a small smirk.

She playfully rolled her eyes and moved to get out of bed, but i pulled her back and gently kissed her. When she kissed back, i let go of her and let her get out of the bed. Then i get out of the bed aswell and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth, i heard talking in my bedroom but thought nothing of it.

When i was done in the bathroom, i walked back out and saw Kiri and y/n talking and laughing like they have known eachother for years. "Hello ladies" i tried to say in a flirty way, only the result was getting laughed at.

HI, I KNOW THIS TOOK ME WAY TO LONG, BUT HERE IT IS, JUST A HEADS UP, I WILL BE GOING ON VACAY SOON SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THE BAD WIFI THERE.

I am going to pack now because my mom just told me to do it, so yeah, see yall in maybe 2 weeks or whenever i can actually write on vacation!

(918 words)