15

Spider's pov

Me and Lo'ak were talking about how i could confess to y/n, but since we both have no experience with girls and how to confess, the conversation looked something like this.

"Just, tell her?" Lo'ak suggested. "Thats akward to just go up to her and be like, 'hey y/n, i really like you and i want us to be togheter' that is just akward Lo'ak" i said.

That conversation went on and on. But then, the perfect idea. "What if you get flowers and make a bracelet of it, and then give her the bracelet with a few flowers that you plucked" Lo'ak suggested.

"Thats actually a good point, but i don't know how to make a bracelet" i said. "Kiri can teach you, i'll ask" Lo'ak said as he stood up. "No! She will ask me why i want a bracelet with flowers!" I said as i stood up aswell.

"Fair enough, but who is going to teach you then?" Lo'ak asked. I shrug. "I can try to do it myself i guess, might take a while tho" i said. "I mean, you could try that, or ask Kiri" Lo'ak said. I groaned. "Don't tell Kiri, never" i said.

"Alright, calm down you skxawng" Lo'ak chuckled. "I am going back to the lab to eat something i guess, bye" I said. Lo'ak nodded. "Yeah sure, dad told me i needed to get home aswell, bye Spider" Lo'ak said as he walked off with a slight smirk.

Y/n's pov

So uhm... i did a thing... i kind of tracked Spider, and i saw him sitting with Lo'ak at the beach as they had a conversation about confessing or some shit like that, and thats not even the crazy part.

I found out that Spider likes me, a lot... but thats fine since i like myself aswell- i mean, i like him aswell... heh.

No- but i really do like him q lot, and when Lo'ak suggested flowers and a flowers bracelet, my heart just melted. Then i saw that they got up and i quickly climbed the tree i was standing behind.

Lo'ak saw me but didn't tell Spider. They said their bye's and Lo'ak walked off with a smirk. After a few seconds, Spider walked away aswell and when he did, Lo'ak came back and looked at me, to remind you, i am still in the tree.

I guess he wanted me to come down and so i did. "What did you hear?" Lo'ak asked. "Basicaclly everything" i said. "So you know that Spider-" Lo'ak said. "-that he likes me, yes i know" i cut Lo'ak off.

"So... do you like him back?" Lo'ak asked. "I do, don't tell him tho, thats weird" i said. "Wjy haven't you confessed yet then?" Lo'ak asked. "Because i don'twant to run the friendship that him and i have, now don't tell him" i said.

"I won't tell him" Lo'ak said with a nod. "Thanks" i said. "Ofcource, well you have to do it yourself, i need to het home now, bye" Lo'ak said with a wave as he started walking walking backwards.

"Bye" i said with a sarcastic wave as i saw him turn around and walk away. He eventually started running. I shrugged it off and turned around and started walking towards my little hut because why not.

Spider's pov

I am currently sitting at my desk as i ate my food. Suddenly Lo'ak came running through my door. He closed the door behind him tho, and he never does this.

"Bro, appearently y/n heard everything" Lo'ak said and breathed through the mask. "Wait what?!" I whisper shouted and stood up from my chair at my desk.

"Yeah, her and i talked and she likes you aswell, but hasn't confessed because she fears that your friendship would be ruined, i also promised her not to to tell you" Lo'ak explained. I just stayed silent.

"What are you going to do now?" Lo'ak asked after 2 minutes of silence. "I don't know, i'll figure something out i guess" i said with a shrug. "I am going now, i need to help mom with food today, good luck" Lo'ak said as he walked out of my room.

I just stood there for a moment before shaking my head and scratching my arms before going back to eating.

I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER, AND I AM SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG, I HAD A STRESSFULL 3 DAYS AT SCHOOL, BUT I HAVE 4 DAYS NOTHING NOW SO I WILL WRITE MORE THESE 4 DAYS, I PROMISE, I REALLY DO.

(776 words)