Spider's pov

Me and y/n are walking to the lab and i hope when we get there, that i have the actual currage to kiss her. I really want to since i have wanted to kiss her for a long time now.

Like i said in the bio, no smut

We finally arrived at the lab, i held the door open for her and i walked in after her. I put my exo-pack on a hanger and grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her to my room. When we were in my bedroom, i closed and locked the door. I then walked over to her.

I put my hands on her waist and my forehead against hers. I saw her blushing as she put her arms around my neck. I looked in her eyes and then my eyes flicked to the lips and back to her eyes. I leaned in to kiss her and she did the same, but a stupid knock had to interupt our moment.

"What!?" I said annoyed as i moved my face away from   y/n's face. "Bro, come on, why'd you lock your door" i heard a voice that belongs to none other then Lo'ak. "Because i can, it is my room, my privacy" i said as i kept my hands on y/n's waist.

"Fine, have fun jerking off" Lo'ak said annoyed from the other side of the door i heard him walk away. I looked at   y/n with a little bit of a red face. She chuckled and i then smashed my lips to her lips and she kissed back.

Bro, finally, idk why it took me so long to let this happen, but ne happy it did.

Let's just say that we had a full on make out session, now i am kind of laying in between her legs with my head resing on her stomach while she plays with my hair. "You know, i actually need someone to paint my stripes again" i mentioned.

Y/n's pov

"You know, i actually need someone to paint my stripes again" Spider mentioned. I chuckled at him. "Just let Norm do it or something, maybe Kiri will do it" i said and kept playing with his hair.

"I was actually refering to you, to re-paint my stripes, i can re-paint yours" Spider said and moved so he was a little bit further up my stomach with his head.

"I mean, i could, but do i want to?" I teased and pulled a little bit on his hair and he chuckled. He then turned his body and climbed a little further so he was basically above me with his body.

"I mean, yeah, you know you want to" Spider said and got closer to my face and kissed my nose. "Nga yawne lu oer" Spider said in Na'vi.

It means 'I love you'

"Aww, i love me too" i said with a chuckle, i then began laughing as Spider started tickling me. "Say it!" Spider said as he chuckled while i tried to get him to stop tickling me.

"Nga- Nga yawne lu- oer" i managed to say while laughing. Then Spider stopped tickling me and smiled, then he laid on top of me with his head on my chest. I groaned. "You are heavy Spider" i said.

Spider softly scoffed"I am not that heavy" Spider said and rolled his eyes. "Uh yeah you are, get your blue striped ass off of me and lay next to me" i said with a chuckle. Spider groaned and moved to lay next to me, he put his arms around my waist and we both fell asleep.

I KNOW, SHORT CHAPTER.

I also know i haven't posted in 20 days, but i had stress because i needed to learn for exams, don't blame me, i want to go to the next year of school, closer to my future, and yes, i still have to turn 16, but idk if what 'Proefwerkweek' (it is Dutch) in english is, and i am also to lazy to look it up, but i can explain a bit on what it is.

It is basically just a week full of tests, we have it 3 times a week.

(713 words)