My name is y/n Smith, i am currently 14 years old, i live with a Thanator that i have seen as my mother figure for 8 years.

I make my own clothes, something like the Na'vi wear, but they only have the leather on the front of their body, i have the leather placed around the lower side of my body, like a skirt, but more flexible.

As for how i cover up my chest, i used 4 big leaves, they are pretty flexible aswell. But anyway, i wrapped the 4 leaves around my chest so that it covers my chest up.

Sorry i don't have a picture for a idea.

Anyway, i was walking through the forest with my self-made knife, and self-made bow and arrow.

I was hungry and i mostly eat just fruits, or just whatever i can find, sometimes i kill a not to big animal and i eat it, no i don't eat it raw, i would just make a small campfire and eat it

Anyway, let's go on with my food hunt for some fruits, i have a little bag that my parents gave me before they went back to earth, i just use it to store fruit in.

i was walking around for about a hour until i finally found some fruits growing, i picked them and put them in my bag, i also ate one already so that i would have energy to run if i need to.

i was walking back to my little home that i made, i saw my own little home, but i saw 1 Na'vi boy, but i aslo saw a human boy with the Na'vi. I stood behind a tree, glancing over to the 1 Na'vi and the human boy.

*just imagen a little hut with wood and a big leaf as a door that you can move and a small little window, that you covered up with 's smaller leaf, on the inside of the little hut, you can just imagen on what is in there*

After a while they walked away, i made sure they were gone before i went to my little home. I saw that they took nothing with them so thats good.

I began to eat my fruit, i saw a Thanator, it was not one that i knew, i stopped eating my food and stood up, i walked over to it and stood infront of it.

The Thanator bowed it's head and i did the same, then the Thanator took a slight step towards me, i pet it's head and then the Thanator walks away.

i walk back to my little hut and sit on the ground as i continue eating.

30 minutes later

Once i was done eating i went to the little lake that is close by my little self made hut. I walked over to the lake/river to wash my hands.

I went back to my little home once my hands were clean. I saw the 1 Na'vi and the human boy by my hut again and i went to hide behind a tree again, i was waiting until they would go away.

I heard them talking. "Lo'ak, it looks like someone was here a moment ago" the human boy said. "Wait what? How long do you think that was ago?" The Na'vi boy said. "I don't know, i think about 30 minutes ago or something" the human boy said.

"Look over here! Thanator footprints. Do you think that the person or Na'vi got killed by a Thanator?" The Na'vi boy asked. "I don't think so, i think we would see blood or something" the human boy said.

"Yeah your right, let's look inside" the Na'vi boy said as he walked moved the leaf to go into my little hut. I stepped on a stick and it made a noise. "Shit" i mumbled to myself.

"Lo'ak! I heard a twig snap" the human boy said. I saw the Na'vi get out of my hut and look around. "Where did it come from?" The Na'vi boy said. "I think it came from over there" the human boy said pointing at where i was.

Well shit- i started to slowly back away to stand behind another tree. I succesfully did that when they weren't looking. They looked back at where the noise came from and looked at eachother again as they talked a bit again.

I took my chance and ran away. I saw a Thanator running next to me. I saw that the Thanator had a bit of self made paint on the shoudler. I recognize the Thanantor as my friend. I looked behind me and then looked back at the Thanator.

The Thanator stood infront of me and i bowed my head, the Thanator did the same. A moment later the Thanator ran away, but then i heard a twig snap and looked at the direction of the noise. I saw the Na'vi boy and the human boy looking at me with wide eyes.

I looked at them with wide eyes and turned around and started running away from them. I still had my knife, i didn't have my bow and arrow since i left them at my little hut.

I was running, they were running after me. I almost tripped, but i kept running away from the Na'vi and human boy. You'd say that the Na'vi boy is faster then me, but i am faster then him, i don't know how, but i am glad that i am faster then him.

I was running until i tripped and fell down. I saw the Na'vi boy and human boy walk over to me. I grabbed my knife and held it infront of me as a warning. "Hey! We are not going to hurt you" the Na'vi boy said.

"Yeah, we won't hurt you" the human boy said. I just looked at them as my knees bled, to remind you, i am still laying on the ground. I quickly stood up, still with my knife pointing at them.

The human boy took a small step towards me. I saw and took 4 steps back. "Hey, we just want to get to know you, okay?" The human boy said. "Yeah, he is right, we just want to get to know you" the Na'vi boy said.

First part! I hope you like it so far.

(1071 words)