18

Neteyam's pov

I walk in to the lab and i go straight to Spider after i got my breathing mask. "Spider" i said as i walk in to his room, Spider looked up. "Hm?" Spider answered.

"Y/n is acting a bit strange" i said.
"I know, but do you know where she is?" Spider asked.
I nodded. "She is at her little hut or whatever she calls it" i said.
"She told me she went hunting with her Thanator friend or something" Spider said.

"Well, i don't know what you are gonna do about it, but i'm going home because dad told me to come home" i said and started walking towards the door of Spiders bedroom.

"Bye" Spider said. "Bye" i said and walked out of the door. I then put my breathing mask away and i walked outside and started walking home.

Spider's pov

As soon as Neteyam left and was far away from the lab, i ran out of my bedroom and grabbed a exo-pack and i went outside when i got the exo-pack on. I started jogging towards the little hut that Neteyam mentioned where y/n is.

When i got there, i knocked on the wood and i heard a growl. Then i heard someone shushing the animal that growled. I heard some things happening inside and then y/n came out. "Spider? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"What was that growl?" I ask as i ignore her question. "Don't worry about it" She said. "But i do worry about it since you were inside with the animal that growled" i said. "Doesn't matter at the moment, why are you here?" She asked again.

"Because i wasn't done talking with you when we were in the lab" i said with a slightly annoyed. "Yeah sorry but i had to get food for the aninal that is inside of my hut" she said.

"What animal is inside of your hut?" I asked as i tried to see what animal she had but y/n blocked my view and closed the make-shift door so i couldn't look inside. "It's still a pup and so far she only trusts me, so i wouldn't try anything" she said.

"Okay, jeez- calm down, but i still want to continue our conversation we started in the lab" i said still slightly annoyed. She sighed. "Fine, tell me what you wanted ask me in the lab" she said. I nodded.

I took a deep breath. "So- uhm- i kind of like you..." i said neevously. "Okay? Thanks i like you too" she said slightly confused. "No i mean- i like like you- i am in love with you" i said amd her eyes slightly widend.

"Are you messing with me?" She asked. I shook my head no. "I am not messing with you- i really like you" i said a little less nervous. "I really like you too" she said with a smile. I smiled aswell and hugged her. "I'm so glad, otherwise this would be very awkward" i said. Y/n chuckled and hugged me back.

Jeez- finally they have confessed to eachother, took me long enough to write, sorry about that.

After we broke the hug we looked in eachothers eyes. "Stupid mask" She said. Her comment made me chuckle. "How so?" I asked teasingly. "Oh shut up, you know why" she said and nudged me.

"Because you want to kiss me huh?" I said with a slight blush on my cheeks. "Exactly" she said, also with a slight blush on her cheek.

Thats so bad but okay.

Anyway! I know this was a short chapter, but i don't have inspiration right now so if you maybe have any ideas then it would ve amazing if you could maybe private chat me and if i like the idea and i end up using it, i will give all the credits to you for the chapter you helped think of.

(668 words)