Spider's pov

"How long... have you been on your own?" I asked. She hesistated. "8 years" She said. "You have been on your own for 8 years?" I asked shocked.

"Well i haven't completely been on my own for 8 years, i had the Thanator who raised me with her own" She said. "That explaines the fact that you hang out with Thanators" i said with a soft chuckle.

She softly chuckled aswell and fiddled with her fingers. "Are you okay?" I asked her as i watch her fiddle with her fingers. She stopped fiddling with her hands and nodded. "Yup, i am fine, just thinking" she said.

"About what?" I asked curiously. "You- you don't need to know" she said nervously. "You can tell me you know" i said as i scooted a little closer to her. "Yeah i know, just not these thoughts" she said. I nodded.

Y/n's pov

I was thinking if me and Spider would be a good couple, i was thinking if he likes me the way i like him, i was just thinking about Spider himself, thats why i didn't tell him.

Because i can't go like, 'Oh i was just thinking about you, and how we could be as a couple and stuff like that'.

I can't tell him that, what if i ruin the friendship that we have? What if he doesn't like me back and make our talks akward? What if- i am just going to stop thinking about that.

I heard Spider yawn. "Wanna head back?" I asked. "Sure" he said as he yawned again. We climbed down the tree and headed back to the lab. He held the door open for me as we walked in. I opened the second door and we both walked in.

Spider took off his exo-pack and put it in a hanger. He then grabbed my hand and we walked back to his room. I blushed when he grabbed my hand. I don't even think he noticed that he grabbed my hand.

Spider's pov

We walked back to the lab, i held open the first door and we both walked in, i let the door close and y/n opened the second door. I wanted to do that but it's fine. I removed my exo-pack and put it on a hanger.

I then grabbed y/n's hand because i wanted to. I could see her blushing from the corner of my eye. I pulled her towards my bedroom. I didn't let go of her hand and i just looked her in the eyes.

She just looked at our hands. I wanted to show her how i feel, i really want to kiss her but i don't know if she feels the same. I am scared that if i kiss her that she won't feel the same way. I am scared that our friendship will be ruined if i kiss her or tell her how i feel.

But i let go of her hand and she looked up at me. "Goodnight" she akwardly said. "Night" i said and climbed up to my bed.

The next day

I woke up before y/n and i got out of bed quietly, i opened the door of my room and walked out. I quietly closed the door behind me and i walked over to the door and grabbed a exo-pack of a hanger and i headed outside once i put my exo-pack on.

I decided to just walk to the lake. I sat down once i got to the lake. "Hey Spider" i heard someone say. I turn around and i see Lo'ak. "Hey Lo'ak" i said. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, totally" i said. "That didn't sound convincing" Lo'ak said. I sighed. "I know, it's nothing tho" i said. Lo'ak sat beside me. "It's about her isn't it?" He said.

"What? No- no it's not" i said. "Yes it is! You stuttered! It's about y/n" Lo'ak said as he turned his body to face me. I groaned. "Fine it's about her" i said. Lo'ak smiled.

"I knew it! You like like her don't you! You know, i think she likes you back" Lo'ak said. "Yes i really like her but how do you know if she likes me?" I asked.

"Bro, you don't see the way she looks at you?" Lo'ak asked. "She just looks at me in a normal way" i said. "No she doesn't! She looks at you with heart eyes when you aren't looking" Lo'ak said.

"She does?" I ask. "Yeah she does you skxawng" Lo'ak scolded.

Y/n's pov

Okay, so i woke up and thought back about yesterday night before me and Spider went to bed. He looked like he wanted to kiss me but he didn't.

Now i am having mixed signals about this entire thing. Also, when i woke up, Spider wasn't in his bed so i assumed he was outside or something.

Thats fine, i mean, it's not like it is the most akward thing in the world to just wake up in the lab and have people you don't know walking around. It totally is the most akward thing i have ever been through, so far.

Thank you for reading chapter and sorry it took so long, it has been very stressfull with school and stuff like that, i also have to find a job soon because i just need to.

(914 words)