Y/n's pov

"Well i mean, you have scars in your back, and i asked if the scars had something to do with it" Spider said. "No they don't, why would you ask that" i said. "Because i can, plus i don't believe you at all since you got defensive about it" Spider said. I rolled my eyes.

"So... does it have something to do with your thoughts?" Spider asked. I sighed. "Yeah it does, but i am not going to tell you" i said. "Fine" Spider said as he rolled his eyes and walked past me. I turned around to face him. I saw that he was walking away.

"Where are you going now? Did i offend you for not wanting to tell you my thoughts?" I asked. "I am going to get Lo'ak, you can come if you want, you'd have to meet Tsahik" Spider said. "I guess i'll be fine on my own" i said. "Are you scared of the Tsahik?" Spider asked.

"What? Why would i be scared of her?" I asked neevously. "You are scared of her aren't you" Spider said. I sigh. "Okay fine, i am scared of the Tsahik since my last meeting with a Tsahik didn't go to well" i said. "You do that have to be scared of Neytiri you know, i know she can be scary, but she can be nice too" Spider said.

"Still, i am perfectly fine to sit here on my own" i said. "No y/n, you are coming with me" Spider said while walking towards me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me with him before i could say anything. "Spider! I don't want to! Neteyam still hates me for no reason!" I said.

Spider stopped walking. "He was just being protective" Spider said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I am 100% sure, trust me" Spider said. "Fine" i said as i rolled my eyes. "But i am not going today, maybe tomorrow or something" i said. I heard Spider sigh. "Okay, thats fine" Spider said.

Can i just say thank you for the 1

Can i just say thank you for the 1.04K reads so far, you guys are amazing, anyway back to the story (i made this screen 1 day ago and it said 1.02K and now 1.04K)

Timeskip to the next day

I was walking behind Spider to the Omaticaya clan. I saw a few young Na'vi kids playing around. They stopped playing and looked at me with a unsure look on their face. I walk a little bit faster so that i was walking next to Spider as we walked through the little village.

I got a lot stares that felt like daggers in to my skin. "Your fine" Spider said. I guess he saw how unsure i was. "The people are litterly staring at me" i said in a hushed tone so that only Spider could hear me. "Thats because they never knew you existed" Spider said with a small chuckle.

We kept quiet after that as we walked in to the village deeper. I saw Tuk sitting on the ground while playing with a small toy. I smiled at the sight. "Tuk, come over here" Spider said. Tuk turned her head around and she ran to us. "Hello Spider! Hello    y/n! It is nice to see you!" Tuk said as she hugged me.

I was slightly shocked at her kindness but i hugged her back. It is good to see you too Tuk" i said with a smile on my face. "You should smile more, it is pretty" Tuk said. "Aww, thanks Tuk" i said with a smile on my face. That made my heart flutter if i be honest.

"Where is Jake?" Spider asked. "He is in the hut with mom and Neteyam" Tuk said. Spider nodded. "We'll see you later Tuk" Spider said as he grabbed my arm and dragges me away from Tuk. I waved at Tuk before walking beside Spider who still had my arm in his hand.

"Wait so we are going to see Neteyam and Tsahik?" I said a little unsure. "Yup, you don't have to worry, Jake won't let them hurt you, i just know it" Spider said as his pace slowed down as he let my arm go. "You'll be fine, i promise, i'll stay beside you the entire time" Spider said. I nodded.

Then we stopped at a hut and Spider knocked on the side of the hut. "Yeah?" I heard someone say, it sounded like Jake. "Hey Jake, Neteyam and Neytiri, i want to introduce you to someone" Spider said. "And who would that be?" I heard Jake say. "You and Neteyam already know her but Neytiri doesn't" Spider said.

"Her? Whats her name? And how do i know her?" I heard a different voice say, that has to be Neteyam. Spider grabbed my arm and gave me a nod as he soflty pulled me in the sight of the 3 Na'vi. Jake's eyes widend and Neteyam stood up. "Why is she here?!" Neteyam said in a slight angry tone.

Spider stepped in front of me slightly, he didn't stand in front of me completely but just a small bit. I saw Jake stand up and grab Neteyam's arm. He looked at Neteyam in a way that i couldn't explain. "Sorry for my outburst" Neteyam said as he sat down next to a female, i suppose that is the Tsahik and Neteyam's mother.

I saw the female stand up, she looked a little angry amd a little bit confused. Then i saw Jake walk over to her and whisper something to her. Her eyes softend slightly, still having the confused look in her eyes, not the angry one anymore, i was glad abour that if i be honest.

She walked towards us and made Spider move out of the way so she could have a look at me. "Oel Ngati Kameie" i said as i did the small bow thing.

Idk what it is called lol

I kept my head low as i was looking at the ground. The Tsahik walked around me slowly, i guess she does that to inspect me or something. Then i felt her touch my arm as she lifted my arm slightly. She then let go of my arm and i let my arm fall back to my side. I then felt that she put her hand under my chin as she made me look up at her.

She looked at my face and insaw that she was still confused. I guess that is the look that i get around here when you can breathe the air without a exo-pack. "What is your name?" The Tsahik asked in a serious but soft tone. "Y/n" i said in a soft tone. She nodded and pulled her hand away from my face.

"I am Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite, i am Tsahik" She said as she took a small step away from me. I nodded akwardly as i felt people stare at me. I looked to my side as i saw Spider look at me. I then turned my head and i saw Neteyam staring at me, and Jake was just eating like nothing was happening.

Akward first interaction with Neytiri, btw i don't have a reason why Neteyam hates us, but it will change soon, he won't hate us for long, i promise

(1233 words)