Y/n's pov

I was at my little hut, yes, Spider is with me because he didn't let go of my hand. He let go of my hand when i opened my make-shift door. "Can i come in aswell?" Spider asked. "Fine" i said.

I let him walk in my little hut and i then walked in after him. I closed my make-shift door behind me and i sat in a corner. Spider sat next to me. "Are you mad at me for coming here with you?" He asked. "No, not at all" i said.

I wasn't mad at him, but i wanted him to think i was, just for fun. "Y/n, look at me" Spider said. I looked at him in his eyes. "Now say that you aren't mad at me" Spider said while staring into my eyes. "I am not mad at you" i said.

He looked me in my eyes and smirked at me before he started to tickle me. "Spider!" I said while laughing. "Stop... tickling... me!!" I said through laughing. He didn't stop tickling me and i decided to i had enough. So i grabbed his hands and i didn't let go of him.

I think he got the message because his eyes widend. "I won't tickle you anymore, please let go of my hands" he said. I let go of his hands and sat back down in my corner. I saw Spider looking around my hut slightly until he decided to sit down i front of me. I was watching his every move.

"Tell me about yourself, please?" He asked. I sighed. "Fine, i was born on Pandora, i have been living here for 14 years, my parents left me out here to die when they needed to go back to earth, i was 6 years old when that happend, i have been living on my own in this hut for 6 years since i went without a home for 2 years since i kind if got raised by a Thanator" i said.

His eyes widend slightly. "You were raised by a Thanator? Thats so cool! I-"Spider said but he was interupted by a knock on the wood of my hut. "Y/n? Are you home?" A voice asked. I recognize it as Jake Sully's voice. "Yeah, i am here, don't come in, i don't want you to come in" i said.

"Thats okay, but i heard you talking to someone" Jake said. "I was talking to myself" i said while trying not to panick. "Are you sure? Then why do i hear someone breathing in a exo-pack? You don't need a exo-pack, so who is in there with you?" Jake asked as he was still standing outside where he couldn't see me and Spider.

"It's just Spider, Jake" Spider said. i slapped his arm. "Spider? Okay i am coming in" Jake said as he opened my make-shift door and sort if crawled in. Once he was in he closed the make-shift door while looking at me and Spider.

"So, how did this happen?" Jake asked while pointing between me and Spider. "What do you mean by that mr. Sully?" I asked. "I mean, how do you guys know eachother" Jake said. I looked at Spider because i wanted him to tell Jake.

"Me and Lo'ak were walking in the woods when we came across this hut, then i heard a twig snap and we went to investigate it and we saw her, she ran away from us, she fell down and scraped her knee, and we reassured her that we weren't going to hurt her" Spider explained to Jake.

I was happy that he didn't mention the Thanator part of the story. "You were scared of them?" Jake asked me. I nodded. "Why?" Jake asked. "Because i am not used to talking to the Na'vi, and in this case it also included Spider" i told Jake, he just nodded as he understood what i meant.

"But you aren't scared anymore right?" Jake asked. I shook my head no. "No, not anymore" i said. "Come with us then, so you don't have to be alone in this hut, you can sleep in the lab with Spider and a few other people" Jake said. My eyea widend. "Hold up, what?!" I said.

Jake's pov
**2 days ago**

I met y/n a couple of hours ago and i was now talking with Neytiri about what we would do. "She is all alone in the woods in a little hut and has no one to talk to, and i think she has been through a lot" i told Neytiri.

"She could me dangerous Ma Jake" Neytiri said. "But she isn't she was scared of me, yes she held her knife in range but she did that for her own safety, if i was her i would be scared of a Na'vi coming randomly in her home" i said.

"Okay Fine, but only if she wants to" Neytiri said. I kissed her cheek. "Thank you Neytiri" i said.

1 hour ago

I started walking to y/n's hut. Once u was there i swear i could hear Spider's voice but i wasn't sure. "Y/n? Are you home?" I asked.

"Yeah, i am here, don't come in, i don't want you to come in" she said. "Thats okay, but i heard you talking to someone" i said. "I was talking to myself" she said. I could hear the slight panic in her voice. I then heard someone breathing through a exo-pack, then i remembered that y/n doesn't need a exo-pack to breathe.

"Are you sure? Then why do i hear someone breathing in a exo-pack? You don't need a exo-pack, so who is in there with you?" I said. Then i heard a voice that i recognize very easily. "It's just Spider, Jake" i heard Spider say.

"Spider? Okay i am coming in" i said as i opened the make-shift door of the hut. I crawled inside and closed the make-shift door again. I look at both y/n and Spider. "So, how did this happen?" I asked them.

"What do you mean by that mr. Sully?" Y/n asked. "I mean, how do you guys know eachother" i said. Y/n looked at Spider and waited for him to talk. "Me and Lo'ak were walking in the woods when we came across this hut, then i heard a twig snap and we went to investigate it and we saw her, she ran away from us, she fell down and scraped her knee, and we reassured her that we weren't going to hurt her" Spider explained to me.

I was quiet for a few second to take it all in before i talked again. "You were scared of them?" I asked. She nodded. "Why?" I asked her. "Because i am not used to talking to the Na'vi, and in this case it also included Spider" she told me.

"But you aren't scared anymore right?" I asked. She shook her head no. "No, not anymore" she said. I saw Spider look at her while i noticed that she was looking at my body language to see if i was a threat or not.

I then remembered the conversation i had with Neytiri. "Come with us then, so you don't have to be alone in this hut, you can sleep in the lab with Spider and a few other people" i said. Her eyes widend. "Hold up, what?!" She said.

Y/n's pov

"Yeah, so you don't have to fear being alone again, i mean you don't have to come with us but it would be nice" Jake said. 'He wants me to live with them? I mean, it could be nice, but i don't trust him' i thought.

"You don't have to y/n, it is your choice to make, not mine" Jake said. "If i come with you, i can still come back here, and if i come with you, and i don't like it, i can still change my mind and live on my own again, right?" I asked.

"Yeah! Ofcource you can come back here whenever you like, and ofcource if you change your mind you can live on your own again" Jake said. "Let's go then" i said.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG.

(1412 words)