Sorry for the long time not posting, i was busy and focusing on school, still am because i have exams this year, so i won't be posting as much as i usually would be.

But yeah, enjoy this probably short chapter, idk if it is gonna be short but we'll see.

Y/n's pov

We- me Lo'ak and Spider were walking back to the lab, because it is late at night by now, and we were almost there when we saw Neteyam, yes he still doesn't like me but he doesn't hate me.

Idk i hope you get it because i don't want to explain it, mainly because i am in school and i had the urge to write.

Anyway, Neteyam was standing in front of the lab thing where Spider sleeps at night, he looked at Lo'ak and Spider with relief before looking at me and his eyes dropped to being angry.

SORRY I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE LOL

"Where were you with my brothers!" Neteyam said as he pointed his finger at me while walking towards me.

"Chill bro, we were only walking" Lo'ak said as Spider grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

This is so awkward sorry

"Spider, let go of her so she can go away" Neteyam said as he grabbed my other arm and yanked on my arm so i was our of Spider's grip, Neteyam let my arm go and shoved me away, and yes i fell on the by ground.

"Neteyam! Get your blue hands off of her" Spider said as he walked towards me to help me up from the ground.

"Thanks" i said as Spider helped me up, like i couldn't do that myself but let me play the victim.

Did i spell that right? Idk, probably

"You okay" Spider asked me and i nodded and looked at Neteyam.

"Who do you think found me? Your dad, and he approved of me so why can't you just let me walk and talk with these two?" I ask Neteyam calmly, idk how i stayed calm in this situation but fine, i probably would have beaten him up if he was a human, and if Lo'ak and Spider weren't here ofcource.

"Because you are skypeople with demonblood" Neteyam said and i gave him a 'really' look.

"Spider is human aswell, Jake was human once, and with his avatar body aswell, yeah okay he is tall and blue but he has 5 fingers, so that means you have demonblood aswell" i said calmly, i looked at Neteyam and he looked like he was deep in thought with what i just said.

"Touché" i heard Spider say from behind me and i chuckled.

"Fine, but i still don't trust you" Neteyam said and walked off.  After that we went inside if the lab where Norm was sitting doing his sience stuff with Max.

I KNOW, SHORT ASS CHAPTER, IT IS ANNOYING I KNOW, BUT I HAVEN'T POSTED IN LIKE FOREVER SO YEAH

Idk why i wrote in caps but i am to lazy to remove it a and write it again, next chapter will hopefully be longer so you don't have to watch those annoying adds again. Thanks for understanding (i hope).

(543 words)