Y/n's pov

I woke up like 2 hours later and i heard some snoring, i was laying down on a lap, on my side, facing away from the body, i turned my head slightly and i sas Spider who was sitting against the wall and snoring as he slept.

To be honest, it looks kind of cute- wait i called him cute. Am i falling for him? No right? I can't be falling for him- i just can't be falling for him, we are just friends, nothing else right?

....

I am falling for him for sure. I mean, he is cute, he has some good muscles, he is hot, even when he sleeps. Don't even get me started when he walks, his hips sway every time he walks- wait thats normal- shit, he is moving.

I turn my head back around and pretend that i am still sleeping. "I know you are awake" Spider said with a chuckle. I turn my head back to him. "Yeah... i am awake" i said with a chuckle.

His eyes widend slightly as he looked at me as my head lays on his lap. "I- uh- did you have a good nap?" He stuttered. "I did, did you?" I asked. "I- uh- y-yeah i did" Spider stuttered again.

"Why are you stuttering?" I asked. He didn't asnwer as he blushed. "Now you are blushing, but why are you stuttering?" I asked again. He shrugged.

Spider's pov

'Why am i stuttering?! Why am i stuttering?! I don't know y/n, maybe because i really like you and that you are laying on my lap with your head!' I thought as she asked me why i was stuttering again.

She rolled her eyes when i didn't answer and sat up. "Fine, come on, we should get going back to the lab" y/n said as she stood up and held a hand out for me to grab which i gladly did as she pulled me up so i could stand.

I stretched out once we got out of the hut. I saw y/n looking in the distance. "Whatcha looking at?" I asked as i stood beside her and looked where she was looking.

She was quiet for a moment as she opened her mouth to speak but closed ut again. After a few second she opened her mouth again. "Uh- nothing" she said, she hesitated to answer. "Why did you hesitate?" I asked.

"I didn't" she sassed as she crossed her arms and turned around to look at me. "Yeah you did, what were you looking at?" I asked again as i also crossed my arms to be dramatic.

"I don't have to tell you" y/n said as she turned around again and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me. We were standing really close and if i didn't have a exo-pack, i would kiss her.

But i can't since i don't know how she'll react. Plus i have a exo-pack since i can't breathe the air outside like she can. I saw her blush and i saw her look at my lips very fast before looking back up at my eyes.

I let go of her arm. "Thats right, you don't have to tell me, but i am curious, what are you looking at-" i said but got interupted by a sound that belongs to a... Thanator?! Y/n just looked at the Thanator.

The Thanator jumped out of the bush and growled as it stalked towards us.

"Run y/n!" I yelled as i grabbed her arm which she yanked back. "Jeez, she won't do anything" she said as i hid behind a tree amd looked at y/n who was looking back at me. "What do you mean?" I asked as i stayed behind the tree.

"She is the reason i am alive, she was protecting me because she thought you were hurting me" she saidm my eyes widend even more if that us even possible. "WHAT?! How? I have so many questions" i said as u slowly stepped away from the cover of the tree.

"I don't know, she just cared for me so i could have a chance at life or something, i don't know" she said as she petted the animal. I slowly walked up to them so i wouldn't seem like a threat to the Thanator. "This is so cool, i have never been so close to a Thanator" i said amazed.

He sounds like that one dutch guy, Freek Fonk i think it was. I am dutch myself btw.

She smiled at me and it melted my heart. "Can i- can i pet her?" I asked carefully. She nodded and the Thanator walked towards me slightly and i carefully put my hand on it- i mean, her face as i petted her. I smiled as i petted her. "This is so cool" i said as i smiled brightly at y/n.

OKAY, THATS GOOD I THINK. i am currently writing this story, the avengers x avatar one and i am also writing a Alex Brightman x reader because i am almost done with the avengers x avatar one. So yeah, i hioe you like this one, LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR THE 1.31K READS

(892 words)