1 hour later, y/n's pov

The Na'vi kids left, i was still in my hut, and i don't knowil if Spider is still here, or if he went with the kids.

"Spider? Are you still here?" I said as i walked to my make-shift door. I heard nothing, i opened my make-shift door and saw no one standing there. I sighed and walked back inside.

I grabbed my knife, bow and arrow and i walked back outside. I closed my make-shift door and i began searching foor food. I was searching for about 30 minutes until i found some fruits.

I picked the fruit and put them in my bag to eat later while i ate one. I was walking in the forest with my fruit, then i heard more talking. So i hid behind a tree and waited to see if i know the voices or not.

I dont have anything else about that sentence, i don't have any inspiration

I saw that it was just Spider and Lo'ak talking and i sigh in relief. I walked over towards them. "Hey" i said akwardly. I needed to pass them to go to my secret place that i go to sometimes.

"Hey y/n, what are you doing here?" Lo'ak asked. "Just walking?" I said confused. "Where were you heading to?" Lo'ak asked. "None of your business" i said as i started to walk away.

"But we want to know tho" Lo'ak said as he walked after me. "And i don't want you guys to know where i am heading to" i said. "But why tho?" Lo'ak asked. "Because i have an actual life, unlike you guys who just follow girls around for fun" i said as i rolled my eyes.

I stopped walking and so did Lo'ak, Spider almost walked in to me but Lo'ak grabbed him. I turned around to face them. "Would you just stop following me around!" I said with annoyance. "Come on Lo'ak, just leave her be" Spider said while trying to pull Lo'ak away.

"What is going on here?" I heard someone say. I looked behind Lo'ak and saw Neteyam walking over. "This woman again?! Why are you bullying my brothers!" Neteyam said trying to intimidate me.

"They were following me tho" i said calmly as i am not bothered by him trying to intimidate me. "Yeah right, go away, i don't want to see you near my family again" Neteyam said as he stepped towards me while still trying to intimitade me.

"Gladly" i said as i walked away. I heard Neteyam hiss before i was out of his sight. I walked through the forest and i finally got to the spot i wanted to go to after about 1 hour of walking.

It was like a cliff where you could watch the sky even better. I sar on the edge of the cliff with my legs of the side of the cliff. After about 10 minutes of staring infront of me i looked at the sky.

I saw a lot of stars. I was staring at the sky. I have to say, looking at the stars calms me down. I was staring at the sky and i didn't even notice that there was someone sitting next to me while breathing in a exo-pack really loud.

I turned my head and i saw Spider. "And how did you find me?" I asked annoyed. "I tracked you" Spider said. "And why did you track me?" I asked annoyed. "Because i was bored, plus i wanted to ask you something" Spider said.

"And what do you want to ask me?" I asked a little less annoyed. "Are you really glad to stay away from us?" Spider asked. I looked at him. "Yeah, maybe i am glad" i said slightly annoyed. "But why?" Spider asked.

"I don't know, stop asking me things" i said as i looked away from him and i looked back at the stars. "Do you come here a lot?" Spider asked. "Yeah" i said. "Is it because it is calming?" Spider said.

"Yeah, but you would say it is calming to" i said. "Yeah, it is pretty calming, how did you find this place?" Spider asked. "I really don't know, i just stumbled across this one time" i said. "I am glad you found it, it is very pretty" Spider said.

"I know, thats why i am here" i said. I looked at Spider to see him already looking at me. I saw Spider had a slight blush on his cheeks. "You do know you are slightly blushing right" i said.

I saw his cheeks get even more red. I chuckled. "Okay, i am going now" i said as i stood up. I began to walk away, but then my arm was suddenly grabbed. I look behind me and see Spider grabbing on my arm.

We were standing close to eachother with our chests touching. I swear i could see Spider looking at my lips but i didn't think anything of it. "So are you gonna let my arm go?" I asked kind of annoyed.

I saw Spider's eyes slightly widen as he let go of my arm. Once he let go of my arm i took a small step back. "Sorry" Spider said. "It's fine" i said while looking at my arm that had a small handprint on there. I guess Spider noticed aswell.

"Did i hurt you? I didn't mean to if i did" Spider said. "It's fine, it doesn't hurt" i said. There was a moment of silence so i decided to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Spider asked. "Like i said before when you were walking with Lo'ak, none of your business" i said while i kept walking. I heard him jogging towards me. "Can i pleaseeee know?" He asked as he grabbed my arm again and made me face him.

I saw he was looking at me with puppy eyes. "No" i said as i jokingly put my finger on his chest. I saw him blush again. "Please y/n?" Spider asked again with puppy eyes. I groaned and started walking away while Spider was still holding on to my hand.

I hope you like, i am at the cinema rn, Ant-Man Quantumania or however i spell it.

(1060 words)