Y/n's pov

I was still sitting in my little hut with Spider, i saw he was still a bit cold. And i was warmer at the moment. So i decided to sit slightly closer to him.

'I know what i a doing is out of my comfort zone, but he is cold and i want him to feel comfortabel because it is cold outside right now' i thought. I slightly move towards Spider hoping that he wouldn't notice it.

Spider's pov

I was sitting here, i was still slightly cold, but it is better then when i was outside. I slightly turn my head to see y/n thinking. I was about to say something, but i resisted the feeling when i saw her slightly move over to me.

I turn my head back so i was looking infront of me. I slightly felt her warmer skin against my own colder skin. I try to think of what she is doing. Then it hit me what she is trying to do.

She is trying to warm me up, i think that she noticed that i was still slightly cold. I was full in thought and i didn't notice that she was now leaning on me completely.

I didn't mind it as it did warm me up a little bit. I slightly smiled at her. But she didn't see me smile at her. I saw her grab something to her right. I noticed it was a little bit of paint. "Why do you have paint?" I asked her.

Y/n's pov

I saw him slightly smile at me from the corner of my eye. I ignore it and grab my paint that was on my right. "Why do you have paint?" Spider asked.

"Why do you have blue stripes?" I asked sarastically. "Fair enough" he said. "So? Why do you have blue stripes?" I asked again. "It makes me feel like i am a Na'vi, plus i think that the animals respect me more, they don't think of me as human" Spider said.

I faked being shocked. "Your human?" I asked jokingly. "Ha ha" Spider laughed sarastically. I grabbed the bowl of self-made paint and i grabbed a leaf, and i started to dip my fingers in the bowl of paint.

I started to paint a little bit, i knew Spider was watching me paint. I was painting a little Viperwolfs playing with their mother.

Something like this bit imagen it on a leaf and with paint instead of it being a picture

I was finishing up the painting that i had started a couple of days ago. "Did you make this?" Spider asked. i stopped painting and looked at him. 

"Well do you see anyone else here that painted this for me?" I asked sarcastically. "you are very sarcastic you know" Spider said. i look back at the painting and continue with my painting.

"i know that" I said. I saw Spider smile from the corner of my eyes. I finally finished my painting, i stood up and layed the painting down on the other side of my little hut.

I saw Spider yawn. "You can go back to the thing you sleep in, i don't mind" i said. "What about you?" He asked me as he yawned again. "I'm fine in here Spider, i have been sleeping in here for a long time" i said.

"How long?" He asked me. "Long enough to know that the nights are dangerous and always have to look around you when walking around here, even if it is light out" i said.

"Okay, it is fine if you don't want to tell me, just so you know, you can tell me everything" He said as he gave me a cute smile. "I know" i said as i sat back beside him.

"How can you breathe this air?" He asked me. "I don't know, i guess i just can" i said. He chuckled. "Why can't you breathe this air?" I asked him with a slight sarcastic tone.

He slightly shoved me. "You know why i can't" He said as i slightly laughed. "Yeah, i know why" i said still slightly laughing. He started to laugh with me. After a while the laughter died down.

"You have to come with me once, to see how i live with the Na'vi" Spider said after 10 minutes of a comfortabel silence. "Why?" I asked confused at why he asked that.

"Because it will be fun" He said as he looked at me. "How do you know if it will be fun?" I asked. "Because i just do" He said as he was looking into my eyes.

I turned my head away because of how akward it was. I looked at Spider because i heard Spider yawn again. "You know, if you are Tired and if you want to sleep, i can walk you home or something" i said.

"Can't i sleep here?" He asked as he looked at me with puppy eyes. "No, you can't because you'll run out of oxygen" i said as i pointed to his exo-pack. "Right, i forgot about that, and now that i am thinking of it, a walk home would be nice" He said.

I stood up and held out my hand for him to grab, he grabbed my hand and i pulled him up. "Come one, you'll lead the way" i said as i walked over to my make-shift door.

I noticed that we were still holding hands so i let go of his hands as i walk next to him on our way do he can go to bed. We walked in a comfortabel silence. And i am happy that it isn't akward.

I saw a unfamiliar house like thing standing. "This is where i spent some of my time, thank you for trusting me enough to tell me your name" Spider said. "Ofcource, but i don't want you to tell my name to Lo'ak" i said.

"I won't tell your name to him if you don't want to" Spider said. He walked over to the door. "Bye" i said as i walked away. "Bye" i heard Spider say as the door closed.

I hope you like my story so far, please read my other story aswell. Thanks for reading by the way.

(1060 words)