HI, I'M BACK, ENJOY THIS PARTTTTT

Also i am trying a different thing with how i wrote so let me know if the way i used to write is better then this or other way around.

ALSO! go check out my Alex Brightman story if you want!

Y/n's pov

Spider cane walking out of the bathroom as me and Kiri were just talking about this morning. "Morning ladies" Spider tried to say in a flirty way, but Kiri and i looked at him, then back at eachother and we began laughing.

Spider crossed his arms and waited until we were done laughing, which took like 5 minutes, then Kiri walked out of the lab and i went to follow her but Spider grabbed my waist and pulled me in his room and he locked the door.

He then put his hands on either side of my head which made me trapped between him and the wall. "Hi" i said with a chuckle, making Spider chuckle aswell.

"I was trying to do something that was in a movie that Norm showed me once" Spider said and he kissed my cheek.

"I am still hungry you know" i said and i chuckled.

I then tickled his side because he didn't move away.

"Hey! Thats unfair" Spider said as he laughed because i was tickling him.

"No it's not, it's called payback Skxawng" i said with a chuckle.

For the people that forgot, Skxawng means 'moron/idiot'

After a while i stopped tickling him and his laughter died down, he then placed his hands on my waist and kissed me, and ofcource kissed back because why wouldn't i?

"Let's go eat then" Spider said after he was done kissing me, which took like a minute or something.

I nod and we walk towards the small cafetaria in the lab thing and Spider leads me to a fridge.

"What would you like to eat?" Spider asked me as he opened the fridge.

"What do you have?" I ask as i look in the fridge.

Spider explained what is in the fridge, it is all food that i haven't eaten before but it does sound nice. "I'll take (idk which food so just think of something)" i said and Spider took the food tray out of the fridge and took another trya with i suppose what he was gonna eat.

He hands me a tray and leads me to a table and i sit down, he sits down in front of me and we start eating in silence, the food is actually nice, but i do prefer either hunted food or fruits.

Timeskip because i am in school and this is awkward to do in school

I was walking outside with Spider and Lo'ak, he and Spider were talking while i just trailed behind them, we were walking in the forest of Pandora.

Suddenly, they stopped walking and Spider grabs my arm, grabbing my attention. "Whats wrong?" I ask Spider and Lo'ak shushes me and points in front of us, i see a couple of Thanators.

I just chuckle and get out of Spider's grip and i walk towards the Thanators, the Thanators saw me and growled for a second before going quiet, they are the ones that the mother Thanator raised when she was also taking care of me.

"Y/n! Get back here! They could kill you!" I heard Lo'ak say in a panicked way.

I just chuckle at his reaction. "Nah, they won't kill me" i said as i continued walk towards the Thanator siblings.

I then petted one of the Thanators. "They are friendly, well atleast to me" i said because i saw the look of horror on Lo'ak's face.

"How?" Spider asked confused as he looked at me with wide eyes.

I shrug. "Remember that i told you that i got raised by like a Thanator?" I asked.

Pretend i told him that btw idk if i actually did in the story or not, if not, pretend i did.

"Yeahhhh?" Spider said confused as him and Lo'ak stayed where they were.

"Well that Thanator had pups when she was raising me, and she raised us togheter so i guess these are like my siblings or something" i explained.

"Thats- weird but fine" Lo'ak said with a weird look on his face.

"I- yeah- i guess it is kind of weird" i said awkwardly.

THANKS FOR HAVING PATIENCE ON WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

Also i would actually really appreciate if you'd check out the Alex Brightman Story, and i am also thinking of doing a Newsies (the musical version) x Avengers crossover, but i am not sure yet, i think i'l do it, but we'll see, so yeah

Please check it out ❤

(794 words)