013

wednesday took a moment to breathe. her hands were starting to cramp up and her back ached. if she played any longer the entire school would be up all night. she didn't really care if people lost sleep, but more about the unwanted attention that would come afterwards. she already had too much attention for her liking anyways.

her and xavier had been hanging out more for the past two weeks. even one time it was at her dorm. she wasn't sure why he asked so much, but said yes anyways. she knew he could be crucial to finding her stalker, to which she still had no luck. but she wasn't sure how much she could handle of xavier.

just as she was putting away her cello for the night, she heard a knock at the door. she loudly sighed. thing however perked up and seemed excited.

"i don't want to see anyone right now. stop getting all excited." wednesday demanded.

he quickly regained his composure.

the dark-haired girl begrudgingly walked towards the door. thing followed behind her like a dog. reluctantly, she decided to open the door.

and to no surprise she was met with xavier.

she stared up into him with her deep brown eyes, hoping to scare him off. all he did in response was stupidly smile, which only made her more angry.

"what do you want." she asked.

"nothing. just wanted to stop by." he shrugged his shoulders while his hands stayed in his pockets. 

"thats why you gave me a phone. so that you wouldn't 'stop by' and i have to see your stupid face." the short girl stared up at him.

wednesday tried to slam the door on him, but was met with him blocking it. his eyebrow slightly raised in response.

"sorry. i left something here last time. i just came by to grab it. that's all." he told her.

wednesday's eyebrows furrowed and her arms crossed. she didn't remember him leaving anything. and still, he could've text her about it instead.

however, she decided to go against what she actually wanted.

"be quick." she demanded of him.

he smirked, "thanks weds."

"don't call me weds."

xavier didn't reply to her response and instead began to search the room. he looked under everything imaginable. beds, desks, lamps, you name it. the shorter girl stood there and stared at him while he looked like a fool.

"where's enid?" he asked with his head buried under wednesday's bed, desperately searching for whatever he was looking for.

"hanging out with yoko," she replied, "why do you care?"

he stood back up, "i dunno, just curious."

wednesday still was glaring at him when he went back to looking. he never seemed to catch the hint that she didn't want him there. but to be fair, not a lot of people caught her hints. at this point she thought that people simply just didn't care.

"hurry up." she demanded of him, quickly growing impatient.

"woah calm down." the tall boy quickly turned to face her with a dumb, goofy smile plastered on his face.

wednesday raised her eyebrow, "you know me well enough to know i am calm right now. be grateful i am calm right now."

"alright, alright, just give me one more minute to look." he told her.

she sighed and reluctantly agreed. xavier smiled in response and went back to looking, making sure to look in every nook and cranny. while waiting, wednesday decided to sit herself on enid's bed. she looked around at the bright surroundings, trying to not vomit in that very moment.

she imagined what it would be like if enid was there right now instead of xavier. she probably wouldn't stop talking about drama wednesday didn't care about. or something else that also wasn't that important. although at that moment, it seemed much more appealing. her shoulders softened a little.

"you know if yoko and divina weren't dating, i would totally think enid and yoko were. considering how much time they spend together. those two are glued together by the hip..." xavier laughed.

"yoko and enid aren't dating." wednesday suddenly stood up and informed him in a firm voice.

"i know, i never said they were. enid is straight anyways." he laughed, but was very obviously confused.

"are you almost done?" she suddenly changed the topic, her voice much more demanding than earlier.

"yeah. i couldn't find it." he shrugged his shoulders and started walking for the door.

"what were you looking for?" she stopped him.

xavier turned around, "my charger. i've been looking for it for a while."

"get out of here." the dark haired girl demanded of him. she turned around and started to make way to her side of the dorm.

"see you later weds." he replied, giggling a little.

"i told you to stop-" she tried to tell him, before being cut off by the sound of the door slamming.

wednesday groaned and fell back onto her bed. she stared up at the ceiling, being left alone with just her thoughts. her eyes fell back over to enid's side of the room. for some odd reason, she wished she was with her now.

thing quickly caught on to her behavior, and excitedly tapped around her.

"stop it." she glared at him.

he however did not stop his antics, and instead continued to tease her.

"i don't miss her. i never miss anyone," she got out of bed and quickly grabbed hold of him, "don't get any ideas that i do, ok? i can still lock you in my drawer for the rest of the year."

thing quickly 'nodded' and still continued to squirm in her firm grip. after being satisfied with the amount of fear he felt, wednesday let go of him. to which he wasted no time running off.

she sighed loudly once again. her back fell back against the firm mattress. it was dark out and there wasn't much left for her to do. she had already worked on her novel, tried to figure out who her stalker was, practiced cello, and dealt with xavier. there was nothing left for her to do, but she didn't feel tired yet. in fact her mind felt like it was swirling.

i can't actually miss enid... right?

(a/n: OH MY GOSH idk if y'all saw emma myers insta story like two days ago but HER AND CHAEYOUNG FACETIMED?!? idk if y'all have looked at my profile but i am also a huge kpop stan, and seeing two of my interests cross is so weird but oddly exciting LOL)