Chapter Nineteen - Some things Just Need To Be Let Go.

Kia's Point of View.

I lay in my bed not giving an F about life. Two weeks.

Two weeks since I last saw or spoke to Mason, and it sucks.

I miss him so much.

But every time I decide I'm going to call him, the image of him and Chelsea pops up and I go back to being a slob under a bed cover.

I trudge out of bed and to the kitchen. I took the apple and bit into it, turned around to go back upstairs, but the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Allion screamed from upstairs. "KIA! Can you get that please?"

I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

The apple got stuck in my throat when I saw who it was. I went into a coughing fit. "Oh shoot. Kia, you okay?" He asked, patting my back.

I nodded. "Fine. What are you doing here?" I chocked out.

Mason coughed, "I'm here to take you out."

I quirked an eyebrow up. "Mason, you can't just think everything is gonna be fine dandy after two weeks." I folded my arms across my chest.

He sighed, "I know, but Kia I really really need to talk to you." He pleaded.

I scowled, "About what dipshit?"

I do understand that he's trying to make up with you and you're rejecting him? Jesus, what do you want woman? Voice muttered.

I rolled my eyes. Mason was decked out in his Armani suit and I swear I wanted to just run into his arms and tell him I forgive him and I love him.

But I can't.

I refuse to be hurt by him again.

"Mason, -" I started but was cut off by his lips that collided with mine.

Yas betch yas! Kiss that MF!! Voice chanted.

Without hesitation I grabbed Mason's neck and pulled him closer, deepening his kiss. He licked my bottom lip, begging entrance, and I let him in. The apple slipped out my fingertips and I pulled Mason into the house.

"I mean, I could listen to whatever you have to say. That's. . . that's cool." I muttered, my face red as tomatoes.

He smiled, "Thank you. Kia thank you so much." He pulled me by my waist, "Kia I swear I never meant to hurt you. I need you so much and I really love you. Please don't leave me." He whispered leaning into me. I sighed, feeling comforted by his touch.

I really missed him.

"Mason. I forgive you." I whispered.

He blinked, "You do?"

I nodded. Mason's face lit up and he tugged me to the couch, pulling me down on his lap, kissing my neck, "I missed you so much, babe."

I smiled. "I missed you too." I kissed his lips.

**********

"Mason?"

"Hmm?"

"Where does Chelsea live?" I asked, twirling his hair.

He looked at me, "About 15 minutes from here. Why?"

I bit my lip, "Can we pay her a visit?"

Mason squinted his eyes at me, "Why?"