Chapter Four- Touch my food again and I'll chop your fingers off.

Some people can make the world special just by being in it.

Kia's P.O.V

At lunch I was still ignoring Julian for the spider incident yesterday. And Kezzy was doing her art project. I stood in line waiting to buy lunch when I spotted Mason. He was sitting at the 'popular' table eating. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

'Forgetting something?'

-Kia

I looked at him as he read the message. His brows furrowed together, as a look of pure confusion came across his face.

'What are you talking about?'

-Mason

I bought a hamburger, piazza and two large fries with a can of Coco-Cola.

'Me, you idiot. I need somewhere to sit. I'm still mad at Julian so I can't sit there and Kezzy's doing her project.'

-Kia

Mason looked around the room, instantly spotting me. He got up from his table and made his way over to me.

"Hey there princess" he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, hey. Whatever. I'm hungry. Can we go please?" I asked impatiently.

He took my tray from me and walked me over to the table. Every person around the table froze. Around the table was Hunter and Damon with their girlfriends, Arianna and Jade. "Guys, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Kia" Mason introduced. Instead of saying 'hi' or something, I stood there frozen. Mason, of course, did something about that. He took my hand and waved, " Hi everybody! I'm Kia!" he said in a squeaky voice.

I snapped my head to face him, "I don't sound like that!" I glared at him and sat.

"Hey, I'm, well as the idiot said, Kia," I said while sitting and putting some fries in my mouth.

Mason huffed next to me muttering something about women PMSing.

"Well, I'm sure you know us already." Hunter snapped. Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine?

"Uh-huh." Mason's hand, stretched for my fries unsuccessfully, as I slap his hands away. "Don't. Touch. My. Food. Buddy" I scowled.

Arianna snickered, "Aren't you afraid of putting on weight? I mean, that's a lot of calories." she pointed at my food.

"Oh nah. I'm one of those skinny girls that like a cow on weed but never put on a pound." I said. Mason swiftly grabbed a handful of fries and shoved it in his mouth. "Mason! Touch my food again and I'll chop your fingers off!" I slapped his arm.

"So how'd you two end up together?" Jade spoke up.

Mason looked over at me, panic written all over his face. "We, um, bumped into each other," I said.

"Bumped?" Hunter asked.

"Well yeah. My friend ran me with a spider and I bumped into Mason. I thought he would save me but no. He's scared too, so we hid until he left." I lied, well half lied.

"Damon's scared of spiders too" Jada giggled.

Damon's cheek tinted a bit of pink, "I'm not! They're just... things with so many legs are creepy!"

I chuckled and bit my pizza. "Babe," Mason called. I looked over at him, his mouth was open. I frowned, "You should close your mouth hon, flies n stuff," I said, knowing he wanted my pizza even though he had his own.