Chapter Nine - You perverted beast

Tomorrow is fresh, with no mistakes in it.

–Lucy Maud Montgomery.

♠♠

Mason's P.O.V 

The ice rink was just two blocks away from the theater so we decided to walk.

"I'm never letting Damon pick again," Hunter said.

"I second that emotion" Julian raised his hand. Isn't it 'I second that motion'?

Damon still looked pretty shaken up from the movie. "Hell yeah, I'm letting him pick again! I love seeing you guys almost wet your pants" Kia contributed. I groaned loudly.

"My intention was to scare the girls and make em' cuddle with us in fear!" Damon said, "But it backfired" he finished.

I shook my head. The girls were walking in front of us, laughing and talking about how scared we were.

Of course, I was scared shitless. I mean, its a movie about a guy/stalker/killer/rapist (yes, he was all those) hunts down random girls and just stalk them, rape them, then he kills them. Not the normal 'knife to stomach' kill. I mean, he cuts their body into little— It was just gross, okay?

I shuddered just thinking about it.

We finally got to the rink and rented our skates and got on the ice.

All except Kia.

"What's up?" I asked her. She looked a bit afraid.

"Nothing, I just, I haven't been here in a while" she sighed.

"Then come on, let's make this memorable." I smiled at her, offering my hand.

She skated out on the ice with the others, and I couldn't help but stare at her ass.

–You perverted beast– my conscience echoed.

–She's my girlfriend, I have every right– I shot back.

In all honesty, Kia wasn't ugly, I don't think any girl was.

And I really like her eyes.

And boy, did she have the body. She just covered up a lot. Like really cover-up. She wears these shirts that are long-sleeved and button-down with her jeans. It's almost like her uniform.

I skated out on the ice with the others.

We skated for a while before I announced it was selfie time.

Jada and Damon snapped a pic of themselves together lying on the ice.

Hunter and Arianna took a picture of the two of them kissing.

Julian and Kezzy, they just did goofy faces at the camera.

Now all that was left was Kia and me.

I went over to her and took out my iPhone5C.

"Showoff " she muttered. I laughed and told her to smile cause this is going on Twitter and Facebook.

She smiled at the camera and I looked at her and snapped the picture.

So the picture looked as if I was madly in love with her.

"Perfect," we said in unison.

"Hey, lovebirds! We gotta go." Julian called.

"Unless you two wanna stay and cuddle," Damon said.

I looked at Kia and laughed. She had the slightest tint of pink on her cheeks. "Damon shut up, you're making my girlfriend uncomfortable," I said playfully.

Kia grabbed my hand and said, "Can we just go?"

"Mason?" a voice said from behind us.

I turned around. My eyes were probably out their sockets now.

Kia turned around too. Noticing the person, her grip on my hand tightened. The person's eyes dropped to our linked hands.

"Chelsea," I said in a tight voice.

*-*

Kia's P.O.V

That bit– female dog.

She had the nerve to show up here?

Mason let go of my hands and put his arm on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Hey, how have you been?" she asked, smiling. That stupid smile of hers. Her eye twitched a bit at Mason's and I closeness.

It's funny how when you hate someone, how everything they do, you automatically hate.

Look at her, standing there, who does she think she is!? Standing, like she owns the place. Ugh.

"I've been good. Um, this is my girlfriend, Kia" he introduced me.

I put on the fakest smile ever, "N-nice to see you again, Chelsea." I struggled to get the words out.

I wish she'd fall off a cliff.

"You too Kia! Wow! You've gotten prettier! You were pretty damn ugly when we were kids." she exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

My fake smile was replaced with a scowl, "Gee, thanks. You've gotten..." I looked at her from head to toe, she was wearing really short shorts, and a crop top, "Well you're pretty much the same."

She beamed brightly at me. Then I finished my sentence, "Whor-ish"

Her face fell, "You bitch."

"Yeah, but sweetheart, I got the guy." I gestured to Mason, who was watching the whole exchange with amusement, along with the rest of the gang.

She exhaled sharply, "He doesn't like you. He's using you. He's gonna fu–"

"Chelsea, shut up!" I cut her off. She looked a bit taken back by my outburst.

"That's what he did to you. He won't do it to me." I said, venom in my voice.

"I don't even believe you two are actually together. I mean, the nerd and the bad boy? What is this? A Wattpad story?" she snorted. 

Behind me, I heard Damon whisper, "What's Wattpad?"

Mason's grip on my waist tightened, "Well we are, so live with it"

She smirked, "Prove it."

No. I wanted to say but instead, I said, "Fine, but you asked for it"

Mason looked at me, silently asking me if I'm sure about this. I nodded slightly.

He smirked at Chelsea then brought his hand to my right cheek, cupping it slightly.

Then he punched me.

Softly.

With his lips.

On my lips.

A/N

Fourth wall? Never heard of her. 

Britany.

(EDITED)