Chapter 22- Lancer's Girl

Nina Dobrev as Lancer's Girl :D

Kia's Point of View 

"I clearly won that game! Look! I have the most money!" Hunter yelled, throwing his fake money on the board.

I rolled my eyes, "But I own the most houses and hotels on the board fish butt" I clarified.

He huffed, folding his arms, "I WON. That's final."

I gritted my teeth as Mason and the others laughed.

It was one week before we all graduated and went our separate ways.

I mean after summer. For summer we were all going on a road trip. Mason's parents own this beach house down in Florida, they said we could use it for the summer approaching.

Hunter, Damon and Julian all got into Yale, while Kezzy is going to Paris to do some kind of modeling course, Jade and Ariana are going to Stanford and Mason and I are going to Florida University.

We will be at the same college but taking different courses.

Lancer burst through the door with a tall slim looking girl on his arm. They both looked at us with fear.

I smirked, this must be his girlfriend. "Hello Lancer"

Lancer glared at me while the girl laughed, "yeah, he told me about that little white lie."

I frowned, "ah shoot."

Lancer smirked proudly at me, "This is my girlfriend, Dana."

The girl, Dana, came and hugged me tight, "Nice to finally meet Lancer's twin!" I hugged her back, "Nice to meet the girl he changed his name for!"

She laughed and nodded, "I'm flattered."

"So, why do you look like you want to take a dump?" I pointed to Lancer.

He looked at me, eyes wide, "I have to introduce her to Mom and Dad."

The group groaned and Mason sighed, "Good Luck mate" he patted Lancer's shoulder, while I hugged Dana, "May the force be with you."

I pushed Dana back to Lancer and watched them walk to the kitchen where Mom was making cookies for us.

I signaled to the group to get out the house before we got pulled into interrogation by Mom.

"LANCER YOU BROUGHT A GIRL HOME" Mom yelled as the group and I scurried out the house before she came to the living room to ask questions.

We piled into two different cars, Mason, Kezzy, Julain and I in one and Damon, Hunter, Jade and Arianna in the other.

"Mason's house or Pizza Palace?" Hunter asked, and before Mason could ruin it I yelled, "Pizza Palace!" Hunter nodded and lead the way.

Mason glared at me. "What."

I knew he hated Pizza Palace because the waiter was gay and sort of had a crush on Mason. It's kind of funny to watch him squirm when he came to take our order.