Chapter Three - Yeah and I'm Wonder Woman

Peace within, makes beauty without.

-English Proverb
___________________

Kia's P.O.V

I leaned back. "Whoaa! Dude. Lean Back! Lean back!" I sang the tune while pushing him back.

He chuckled but pulled back. "Well?"

I pondered on it a bit. I mean, I could put some of the money towards my college funds, and maybe I can buy a new phone, maybe a house for mom and dad, a car, who knows?

"I'll do it." The words had barely slipped out when he pulled me into a bone-crushing bear hug.

"Get off!" I tried to shove him off, but the guy was made out of rocks or something.

"Sorry shorty," he said and ruffled my hair. "Well listen. Since tomorrow is the 1st of December, we'll start tomorrow."

"Okay." I walked out of the closet and came face to face with my bestie. I gulped. She looked, erm, angry. "Hey, Cheeks" I pinched her cheeks. She looked behind me, then I realized that Mason was behind me. "It's not what it looks like!" I immediately blurted out. she raised her eyebrows, "You've got a lot of explaining to do" she folded her arms. Mason coughed, "I'll see you later babe" he kissed my cheek.

He left me and Kezzy standing there. "speak" she ordered.

"Can I text you the details? I'm kinda late sweety" I kissed her cheek and ran to my Algebra class.

*End of Flashback*

So that's how I got myself tangled in the mess. This occurred yesterday right before lunch. Today is Tuesday and I'm having breakfast with my family around the table. Mom had a craving for bacon today, so we're all eating bacon and toast this morning.

"Oh! We could name him Bacon" my mom suddenly says with enthusiasm.

We all froze. "Um, mom I don't think-"  I started. "Honey, we are not naming our last child Bacon " My dad cut in.

Wait-Did he say last?

I mentally did a happy dance.

My mom and dad are the only ones in our family with normal names. Paul and Camilla Allen.

But apparently they didn't want to continue that glorious trend in their family, so they flipped through car magazines and started naming their children.

Lancer and I are twins, also the oldest being 17 going on 18 in two weeks. Then comes Allion, she's 15. We call her Alli to make her feel less, um, car-ish. Then little Bacon's on his way.

As we finish up breakfast, Lancer has an announcement. "Mom, Dad, cars. I have an announcement"

I scowled at the 'cars' comment.

"I'm -"

"Gay." I finished off Lancer's sentence, even though that's not what he was about to say.

Alli laughed next to me. I smirked.

"I'm not gay! I'm changing my name." He glared at me.

"To what?"

"If you must know, Jason," he said.

I managed to put on a straight face, "Yeah, and I'm Wonder Woman" I snorted.

"Kia! I'm serious here! I have a girlfriend and I want to be normal as possible for her" he said. "I might have also told her my name's Jason"