Chapter 23 - "If You Stick Your Finger Up There I Will Sh*t On You Bit*h."

--Part 1--

Kia's P.O.V

"Ah! Damon get your foot of my crotch!" Hunter yelled.

"Get your crotch off my foot!" Damon yelled back, as Arianna tried to untangle them.

See what happened was, we were all packed and ready to head to the airport for our two months of summer in Florida, but Hunter and Damon both called shotgun at the same time and ended up having a contest to see who'd get to sit shotgun with Mason.

I was internally rolling my eyes, and so was Voice. I mean clearly I'd be sitting with Mason.

Dorks.

So to settle the problem, they decided that Twister was the ideal game to do so.

This proved that indeed, they're both idiots.

Now Mason, Jade and I sat watching as Arianna tried to get Damon's foot off of Hunter's eggplant, and Hunter's butt from Damon's face.

"Hunter you better not fart, I will stick my finger up your butt man." Damon yelled.

I grimaced, as Mason gave them a 'wtf' look.

"If you stick your finger up there I will sh*t on you bit*h, try me." Hunter yelled back.

"OKAY ENOUGH YELLING!" Jade, screeched and walked out the house slamming the door.

We all looked at the door slam shut and then at each other. "She's on her period." Damon concluded.

I rolled my eyes, "I've had enough bromance action." I said, getting up and pushing both of them over.

Which resulted in Hunter getting kneed in the balls and Damon squished by Hunter's fat aśš.

Hunter did most of the groaning as we walked to the car and I hopped in front seat.

Damon flipped me the finger and I laughed.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie." Damon sang from the back seat, and Jade smacked his arm.

We got to the airport after two hours of Damon asking if we're there yet and Jade smacking either his arm, face or chest.

It was the most uncomfortable ride of my life.

Little did I know I had to sit between Mason and Chelsea on the plane.

A/n

IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT. I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS AND ALSO MY FAV BOOK UPDATED AND I NEEDED TO READ IT. IM SORRY
I LOVE YALL.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ON THE PLANEEEEE