Chapter 25 - Party over here

Kia's POV

The party was in full swing.

Bodies of sweaty teenagers all grinding against each other, what was more fun than that?

I of course stood in a corner of the beach house and took a swig of my beer. As soon as we got here everyone dispersed, girls hitting the dance floor, and the guys off to play beer pong.

Mason stuck with me but went off a few minutes ago to get something to drink. I was on my second beer and I really wan't feeling this party.

I made my way up to the second floor of the beach house and went out to the balcony since everyone else was either down by the beach or downstairs dancing. The party was slowly moving out to the beach and I could see someone setting up a bon fire.

I signed and leaned over the balcony. I saw Chelsea and some guy talking and laughing.

Did I really forgive her? I mentally shrugged. We were going separate ways anyway.

The guy laughed and took a step toward her, she blushed and dropped her eyes to her shoes, I feel like I shouldn't be watching this.

I turned around just as Mason walked on to the balcony.
"I was looking for you."

I smiled, "can't go a few minutes without me?"

He laughed, "I can't."

I laughed, "Wuss."

Mason grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the party, where the house almost empty and most people were already on the beach.
Naturally that's where my friends were and where Mason was heading.

*****

"I'MMMM GONNNAAAA SWINGGGGG FROM A CHANDELIER!!!!"  Drunk Damon sang to the top of his lungs, as we were in the car on our way back to our house.

"If someone doesn't shut him up, I'm bringing out the duct tape." Chelsea mumbled from the back seat.

Let's just say things didn't work out for her and that guy I saw her with.
Turns out he was gay, his boyfriend attacked her when he saw them kissing.

After that happened, she decided to just get drunk.

Arianna, Jade and Hunter had all passed out, so we threw them in the car and left them there until we were ready to go home.

It was now a little after 4 a.m

Mason was half asleep and struggling to keep his eyes opened.

Julian and Kezzy went home around 2 ish. And I already know what they've been up to at home.

Gross.

We pulled up to the driveway and everyone piled out. Except for the three that was passed out cold. We left them there to sleep.

We basically slept in the next day and woke up on Monday with hangovers and backaches.

"I've never partied so hard in my life." Chelsea mumbled as she walked out the kitchen, where she slept the day before.

Her shirt was on the wrong side, her hair sticking in multiple directions and a long dribble coming from her mouth.

Mason emerged from the living room with his hair also in different directions and rubbing his eyes, sexy as hell.

Damon perked up from under the coffee table, God in heaven knows what he was doing under there.

And three people burst in the door looking clueless.
"You fucktards left us to sleep in the car." Hunter glared at us.

I was sitting on the staircase, that's as far as I made it last night when we came in, I looked at him, "Do you see where we slept?"

Arianna growled and stomped up the stairs almost crushing me in the process.

"She's not a hangover person." Jade mumbled and followed her. Then Hunter crashed right in front of the door, sticking his thumb in his mouth and closing his eyes.

"Don't even bother trying to move him." Mason grumbled and brushed past Chelsea into the kitchen, I followed and poured myself a cup of coffee.

"I'm gonna go home and change, my sister should be back by now. Thanks for yesterday Kia." Chelsea said and gave me quick hug. I nodded and hugged her back, "No problem."

• • • •

"Baby you, you got what I need, but you say you're just a friend. Yeah you say you're just a friend." 

"Can someone get the duct tape?" I mumbled.

We were all on the beach laying around. No one was even in the water.

Or so we thought.

"Help! Guys! Help me!"

I rose up, squinting to the water, where Chelsea was ... Drowning?

What the fudge.

"This is why we don't take her to beaches." Mason mumbled and ran off to the beach before Chelsea died.

A/N

Jesus. It's been ages huh? Lol sorryyyyy

So Chelsea can't swim? Hm

Oh photo above is me on Old Years Night! 😁😁 slayed that ish.

Kay bye now!