Chapter 27 - "I'm not sorry that I love you"

(By the way, before you get confused. This is before they go to summer vacation, so Chelsea's not in here.)

Kia's POV

Maybe one day when I look back at my life, I'll think to myself, why'd I have these idiots as friends?

Today was graduation.

We had all decided that we were going to meet up at Pizza Palace one last time before we went our separate ways.

We were all clad in our gown and hats, sitting around the table we always sit at.

"Guys I'm gonna cry."

We all looked at Damon. "Shut the fuck up Damon." Hunter mumbled. I looked at him, he was already crying, aw.

Arianna cuddled up next to him and lay her head on his shoulder, "I'll miss you guys."

Beside me Mason put his arm around my waist, "We'll still see each other, we've got two months of summer! And there's always holidays."

Jade smiled, "I love you guys."

Julian sniffled, "fuck you bitches, how dare you make the man cry."

I grinned, "shut up Julian, you know you love us."

I checked the time, "guys we have to go."

They nodded sadly, "oh loosen up! It's not a funeral!"

At the graduation, I felt like I was in High School Musical. Kim Ling was the valedictorian and she was giving her speech at the moment, not that anyone was listening. We were just all waiting for her to finish so we could get our certificates and fling out hats into the air.

"And so, as we set out to our different colleges, let's never forget the memories we made in high school, thank you."

Claps everywhere. Then they were calling us up to get our certificates and I was bouncing in my seat. I looked across to Mason, he was grinning at me.

"Love you" he mouthed to me.

I grinned back, "love you more"

"Kia Allen."

"YEA! Aw yeah! THAT'S MY BABY!" I glared at Dad, he grinned and waved at me.

I made my way to the stage where I was supposed to be collecting my certificate.

After I came back down, Lancer's name was called, "Um, Jason Allen?"

I stifled a laugh, people were looking around mumbling, "who's Jason?"

Lancer shot up, with a bright smile on his face, "that's me."

I glanced to Mom and Dad, "That's my boy!"

I giggled. Lancer came and sat beside me, "we did it sis." He fist bumped me, I grinned at him, "yeah we did."

When Mason's name was called I was on my chair, "that's my baby! Oh yeah!"

He grinned from the stage to me, I laughed.

"I give you, Class of 2015!"

Hats flew. Hugs. Laughter. People were so glad to be done with this hell hole. I looked around at my friends all hugging and crying. It wasn't a hell hole for me. I made the most amazing memories and friends here. This was my haven. I grinned as Kezzy and Julian kissed, then they came rushing to me, "We graduated Kia! Oh my god, we're done!"
I laughed.