Epilogue

(AN: Important note at the end. Please read)

Five Years Later

Mason's POV

*flashback*

I was shifting nervously at the altar.

I mean, not everyone gets to marry the love of their life right?

I wiped my sweaty palms on my trousers. Hunter nudged me, "stop fidgeting"

"I can't help it!"

He rolled his eyes, the music started playing and everyone stood.

I let out a breath I was holding and looked down the aisle.
There she was.

The most beautiful bride I'd ever laid eyes on.

Kia Allen, soon to be Mrs. Kia Small.

Five years later and she was still mine. Now I was going to make her mine forever, have twenty five babies and name them after superheroes.

I grinned.

Our eyes made contact through her veil, and she blushed. Still got it Mason, five years and you still make her blush.

Suddenly I felt my eyes welling up, I must be the luckiest man in the world.

Kia's father handed her over to me and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, she smiled up at me, she's so beautiful.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to join in holy matrimony, Kia and Mason."

(A/n sorry I can't remember the entire thing right now just fast forward to the vows yeah?)

"Do you Mason Small take Kia Allen to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

I biggest grin spread across my face, "I do."

Kia bit her lip, holding back tears. "And do you Kia Allen take-"

"Yes, I do." She cut off the priest. Chuckles passed around the congregation. I smirked at her.

The priest laughed, "the rings?"

Her little brother, Colt, came with the rings, I took them from him, "thanks kid."

He gave me a fist bump and ran back to his seat. We slipped the rings on each other's fingers.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride."

I grinned from ear to ear and lifted her veil. She was smiling. I lowered my head and kissed my wife. My beautiful wife.

*end of flashback*

(In case you're confused, the flashback is five years after high school, and this part is two years after the wedding, I'm confusing as shit, I know)

I grinned remembering my wedding day two years ago. I'd say my whole plan from high school worked quite fine. The phone rang, "Hello."

"Mr Small, your mother is on line 4."

I grinned, "Thanks"

"Hey mom."

"I'm seeing you and Kia and the children for Christmas dinner right?" Was the first thing she said, I rolled my eyes.